Doll Harlow

Lose the locks, Lana!

Lana should cut a lot of her hair off for her next album cover. Shake it up a bit. 

Maybe even fully shaved? She could pull it off. Who else is with me?

EDIT: My fucking boyfriend made this post. Smh.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

1 minute ago, Doll Harlow said:

Lana should cut a lot of her hair off for her next album cover. Shake it up a bit. 

Maybe even fully shaved? She could pull it off. Who else is with me?

This is chaotic AF. But I'm in for the chop.

Her hair looked amazing shorter, wavier and beach-y during the UV era. :flutter:

I feel like Lana is a classic beauty and part of what makes her her is that she subscribes to a very traditional form of femininity in terms of her looks - even when she has on no makeup, she still radiates this sense of glamorous confidence in her womanhood; she feels beautiful inside and out (and she's always gorgeous no matter what!) <3

It's her hair and she can do whatever she pleases, of course,  but I have to say - I do think because of her classic feminine beauty in terms of her personal aesthetic, she will always have hair (and I do think her hair is too beautiful for her to be bald!) 

But I've loved every length she's had - her classic long hair, but also her shaggier UV cut, and I loved her hair in early 2018 - that lob was so cute!

My immediate first thought upon seeing the title was “oh no, did she get dreadlocks?! Sis really wants to be cancelled huh” :defeated:

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

47 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

I feel like Lana is a classic beauty and part of what makes her her is that she subscribes to a very traditional form of femininity in terms of her looks - even when she has on no makeup, she still radiates this sense of glamorous confidence in her womanhood; she feels beautiful inside and out (and she's always gorgeous no matter what!) <3

ummm didn’t you know her ears are too low on her head to be classically beautiful? :candy:

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

This is actually hilarious because today I was thinking that she has never worn her hair really short like in a boyish haircut or so.

I mean, the shortest she's had it -that we know of-was back in the AKA days when it was more like a short bob, right? :candy:

5fe355eac0b664d0bc39e10665a55b42.gif

She's a gorgeous narcissist and she knows it.