Elle

Let Me Love You Like a Woman (Single) - OUT NOW: October 16th, 2020

'Let Me Love You Like a Woman' - the debut single from Lana Del Rey's upcoming record 'Chemtrails Over the Country Club' - will be released worldwide on Friday, October 16th. 

Apple Music ● Spotify 

Please remember that posting illegal download links to officially released contend is forbidden and will result in a ban. Requesting an illegal link will result in a Warning Point. Directing users where to find a link, such as stating an unofficial site it is posted on, is also against our rules. Thank you for your understanding and compliance! x

Edited by Elle
Out now! x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

The song is pleasant. The lyrics actually reminds me a lot of I Talk to Jesus, especially in the sentiment of 'I want to get out of this life and I want you to come with me' feel. 

I'm not sure why people are raving about the 'bridge'. Other than some (weak) head-voice vocals it just goes back to the chorus. Nothing remarkable happens with the accompaniment and the chord progression doesn't change so it just a non-event. :scoff:

3lfQEhw.png

The lnk.to we found the other day now works like a normal lnk.to and doesn’t just randomly open up Spotify!!

here’s to hoping she says something about it!

"Don’t forget me"

Interesting production right there. I like it so far but I'm hoping for more from her other songs. I don't think it's that similar to her other NFR songs but it could serve as a good bridge between the two eras.

The bridge I- :krylie:  

Otherwise I like it, it's nothing new or groundbreaking but still. It has something to it and so far I really like the lyrics and I can see the midwestern-sounding direction she was talking about.

currently thinking of one girl in particular and listening to this masterpiece (like the simp i am); it's truly something else if you have someone in mind:icant: this truly came from lana's heart you could just tell from the way she sings the chorus and the bridge. it's so beautiful to hear 

Lana has posted an announcement on her Instagram - 

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

not me thinking jesus is my boyfriend is 1000x better than this song...

i am the queen of the universe. the waves part, and they engulf me, and the water is warm.   

https://onlineparades.bandcamp.com/album/sure-jan

Fr, the pic itself isn't bad (excluding the black background, font and roses) but what was she thinking?

Even hope's cover is better. She could've really just chosen the unedited pic and slap the title on it.

Sure it would look simple and lazy af, hope's not ugly just lazy, but at least it wouldn't look that bad

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif