Elle

Let Me Love You Like a Woman (Single) - OUT NOW: October 16th, 2020

4 minutes ago, lamms said:

It's less about loving as a woman (tenderly, motherly (Let me hold you like a baby) = comforting), but more trying to convince someone (love interest) to be together or how good they could be together?

I don't think these two contradict each other at all. She's even saying how she's not forcing him to follow him out of LA ("I think I'd manage"), and I interpret the "I need you to come/want you to come" as her telling him she wants him to come but she'll manage without, and her inner dialogue saying she needs him but she's not going to pressure him. It's quite a comforting song imo, she's in love with him and needs him but she won't pressure him or force him to do anything.

BTD era would have her singing about how she'd literally die without him and she needs him to stay with her, now she's feeling the same but she doesn't tell him that because she's loving him like a woman, not a young girl.

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

Just listened to it a few times and I don't like it that much, it sounds exactly like it should be on NFR and I think it would have suited being on there fine but I don't really get the song, lyrically it doesn't really say anything she never said before even on NFR, it's like a song that was meant for NFR but said pretty much the same stuff as Venice Bitch in lyrics and sounded like a mix of half the NFR album so they just left it out?

I listened to it and I don't love it, but I like it. Will give it more listens. I just feel like when I heard MAC or VB, it felt much more dynamic and nuanced, but this feels more straight up which I don't mind but it's not exciting for me.

The hair on his head was white like wool, as white as snow, and his eyes were like blazing fire.

Personally I'm getting major ~classic Lana~ vibes from this. I thought it would sound like a NFR but it's a bit different to me. The instrumentals are mellow but still quite nice. I'm glad she's doing less of the talk-singing she was doing on NFR.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

just heard it. it's cute, but I'm always expecting something like Ultraviolence or Honeymoon. I think I'll have to get over the fact that those albums are unique. she's been repeating herself since Lust for Life. and I don't think we'll ever get again something so raw like Ultraviolence or so dreamy like Honeymoon. I actually wanna kill myself but ok

tumblr_pdttwcdZss1v75vie_500.png

user "u/delreycoasts" on Reddit made this. Thought I would share 

vljx950ocat51.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

Spoiler

Screen-Shot-2020-10-15-at-8-30-19-PM.png

a square crop, should anyone like to replace the cover art in Apple Music :kiss:

Screenshot-2024-04-17-at-6-31-05-PM.png

who's afraid of little old me?

6 minutes ago, Mer Boy said:

user "u/delreycoasts" on Reddit made this. Thought I would share 

vljx950ocat51.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

Reveal hidden contents

Screen-Shot-2020-10-15-at-8-30-19-PM.png

a square crop, should anyone like to replace the cover art in Apple Music :kiss:

now I want to kill myself even more thanks

tumblr_pdttwcdZss1v75vie_500.png

1 hour ago, Norman F Bates said:

she sounds absolutely gorgeous on this song, she kinda has her ”old voice” back. it’s a beautiful song, but very short, for being a lana song… 

Omg I didn't know what it was, but it felt super short even though it was an average length song. Makes sense :usrs:

Eeeep it's out!! Having my first listen :flutter:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

okay the song has really grown on me but god do i wish it was longer like the chorus after the bridge deserves to have an explosive climax with an instrumental break then one more long chorus that fades out :trisha: i hate the way it cuts off 

i love you, but you don't understand me.