Elle

Let Me Love You Like a Woman (Single) - OUT NOW: October 16th, 2020

Let me be who I'm meant to be :wowcry:

It's beautiful! I love the vocal layering, and the bridge & the final lines are the highlights of the song. Miss Del Rey with her stunning bridges is back!! x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Yall I just listened with headphones for the first time and wow. Its truly an experience. The reverb on her backing vocals when she sings “Let me love you like a woman” and then the clean fronting vocals on “let me hold you like a baby” is so good. And the drum, so simply, yet such a small impact that the song doesn’t sound or feel empty. I bet this is the second to last song on the record leading into something else before the end of the album. Ughhhhhhhhhh so fucking good I love it

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 minutes ago, new gods said:

okay the song has really grown on me but god do i wish it was longer like the chorus after the bridge deserves to have an explosive climax with an instrumental break then one more long chorus that fades out :trisha: i hate the way it cuts off 

having it abrupt brings it easier for you to appreciate how silently grounded and special it is. the genius in that. bliss IV'd A1GVRHJ.gif imagine how it'd do that w the rest of the tracks :whine::xcry:

UV/Honeymoon

Now that LMLYLAW is officially out in most of the world and east coast USA, it is time to start our streaming party!  All you have to do is add the song to a playlist and play it on repeat while you sleep. You can play the song with headphones on low volume so the plays get counted. Hope you all will join me, Lana needs our support.

ok just listened hehe 

I definitely don’t hate it, I think the vocals are already an upgrade from whispery nfr. I agree with other users that the second verse sounds too similar to the first and it’s a little dissatisfying.

also agree that the bridge sounds similar to living legend’s bridge:wub:

It doesn’t sound like nfr to me, her vocals are giving me early 2013 unreleased vibes but the mixing and overlaying vocals throws me off, Id prefer without it :biblio:

I hope this is the start of the album and the rest of the songs go in a different more aggressive direction (DEALER) like jack and her mentioned in their interview ~ let’s not forget ladies 

anyways i’m gonna try to listen only a couple times bc i don’t want it to be stale once the album comes out :twirls:

:stareney2:u know, I really

wanted this to make 2020 exciting again butttttt... That was one of the first Lana songs I’ve sat through and just felt absolutely nothing whatsoever. 

big sad. 

13 minutes ago, lifeisavelvetcrowbar said:

Now that LMLYLAW is officially out in most of the world and east coast USA, it is time to start our streaming party!  All you have to do is add the song to a playlist and play it on repeat while you sleep. You can play the song with headphones on low volume so the plays get counted. Hope you all will join me, Lana needs our support.

i think you need to put 3 or 4 different songs in between LMLYLAW for the streams to count on a playlist

i love you, but you don't understand me.

It's beautiful. Jack can produce her vocal so well. The layering, the folksy sound, the lyrics--this was everything I was hoping the album would be when she said it's "very midwestern". I was worried her next lead single would fall short of "Mariners", but this is another home run. 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

19 minutes ago, TRENCH said:

Just heard it. Sounds like a NFR outtake, don’t think I’ll be visiting it much 

So if I'm not mistaken, Jack is still working for COTCC? 

yyxy | youth youth by young | yyxy

This song.........its the shy sister of Venice Bitch and MAC. Its less mournful but just as delicate.Those guitars are so woozy and the bridge is just, well the bridge with headphones on is just dreamy. I swear I hear faint bells during the middle half of the song. Soooooo. I love it. I LOVE IT. I think the only reason its a "grower" is cus the chorus doesn't smack you in the face like some of her songs do. This is such a headphone/car ride song. YAY!!!! (Also it does end so so abruptly....this bitch is #1 on the record isn't she)