Elle

Let Me Love You Like a Woman (Single) - OUT NOW: October 16th, 2020

I think LMLYLAW was the first taste of the female fragility she was talking about in the QFTC and the “it’ll be a topic I touch on in my new album and upcoming poetry”. The “I want you to come, I know I’ll be fine but I won’t have as much fun without you, I need you” kind of ideology about this person

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

This song has been on repeat it's that great. Glad that it's officially out

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just listened. I really love her vocals in the beginning. Oh wow, very beautiful.

Let me be who I'm meant to be, talk to me in songs and poems, don't make me bittersweet really got me :,)

It ends very abruptly, I'm interested to see how it fits in-album!

2 minutes ago, HighbytheSea said:

If this is country than call me Old Mcdonald cus this is downright charming (he says as he twirls a single piece of hay in his mouth).

Ya I feel like anyone expecting a Florida Georgia line song from Lana was just like...dumb lol

Whatever genre or mood she goes for is always layered over that elegant classic Lana vibe

now, for more maximum enjoyment. take it to another level and start harmonizing and ad-libbing it. the immersive experience that it is LaaMs8d.gif la la la laaaaaaaa laa ah ah haaaaaa LaaMs8d.gif la la la la laaaaaaa laa aah haaaa lemme luv u like, lemme luv u like- a womaaaaaaaaan
 lemme hold u like, lemme hold u like- a baaaaabeeeeeeeee iieeee mm mm, mhmmmm hmmm lemme luv ya like lemme luv ya like a womaaaaan, lemme hold u like- lemme hold u like a baaaaabeeeee iee

UV/Honeymoon

1 minute ago, vodkaa said:

now, for more maximum enjoyment. take it to another level and start harmonizing and ad-libbing it. the immersive experience that it is LaaMs8d.gif la la la laaaaaaaa laa ah ah haaaaaa LaaMs8d.gif la la la la laaaaaaa laa aah haaaa lemme luv u like, lemme luv u like. lemme hold u like, lemme hold u like 

let me harmonize you like a woman LaaMs8d.gif

adlib you to infinity LaaMs8d.gif

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

6 minutes ago, vodkaa said:

now, for more maximum enjoyment. take it to another level and start harmonizing and ad-libbing it. the immersive experience that it is LaaMs8d.gif la la la laaaaaaaa laa ah ah haaaaaa LaaMs8d.gif la la la la laaaaaaa laa aah haaaa lemme luv u like, lemme luv u like- a womaaaaaaaaan
 lemme hold u like, lemme hold u like- a baaaaabeeeeeeeee iieeee mm mm, mhmmmm hmmm lemme luv ya like lemme luv ya like a womaaaaan, lemme hold u like- lemme hold u like a baaaaabeeeee iee

me adlibbing to the guitars because i was bored on my second listen

album] Lana Del Rey - 'Norman Fucking Rockwell!' - Page 155 - Music - ATRL

I wish it was longer, but I guess that's just what makes it more repeatable. I hope we have a bunch of long songs to get lost in on the album, though. Knowing Lana, this will probably be the most single-friendly song on it.

I checked in just to hear this. Been very excited about all day. Especially after the snippet of Tulsa Jesus Freak which is astonishingly great. This one takes a few listens. It doesn't run you over right away. It's a bulldozer coming slowly that will flatten you when it rolls you.