Elle

Let Me Love You Like a Woman (Single) - OUT NOW: October 16th, 2020

7 minutes ago, Jared said:

I have nothing to say about the song; it's not worth commenting on. But I'm convinced now more than ever that Lana must have one of the worst, most shallow, superficial, vapid fanbases out there. 

yet you still log on and waste your time here, spreading unnecessary negativity.

WGe8ynS.gif

2 hours ago, Loreen said:

I wish the song wouldn't end so abruptly :( I would've loved an instrumental outro or sumn but whatevs

ME TOOOO omg it really makes me frustrated! I can only hope it ends abruptly so the next song on the album starts nicely after.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

1 hour ago, new gods said:

she always says her favorite tracks are the slow ones; terrence, heroin, hope 

I think she quotes MAC as one of her favs also, and why she released it first. So just like Hope and MAC aren’t how the whole NFR! sounded, I don’t think this is gonna be the case for COCC either!!!

Anyways I absolutely adore this song so I’m happy!!

This truly does feel like an extension of MAC. I love it so much and this is definitely a song that came straight from Lana’s heart. Her voice shines so brilliantly on this track and the lyrics are really heartfelt. I love the first verse so much. So excited for this record and hope we get some more traditional sounding instruments on it! I loved the flute(?) towards the end of the track - it really reminded me of the sound that the Navajo flutist she invited in Albuquerque brought on stage!

1 hour ago, Elle said:

#5 on iTunes right now :) x

50494987891_60b6e6f1e7.jpg

thank you to the 7 people still using itunes for buying it! jkjkjk i know itunes is still big outside of the US. 

also, don’t understand the “there’s no melody/there’s no production” comments? she said she wanted a midwestern vibe, so i don’t know why some people are surprised this isn’t UV2.0...this is exactly what i would’ve wanted from a midwestern LDR track!

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

1 hour ago, Be Free said:

She probably put it on her story without crediting to be petty because they said they were dissatisfied 

:smile3:

She can keep the mv but I didn't expect one at all so idc

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

1 minute ago, Nikogo said:

well that’s...something lol

Can’t tell if it’s a good review or not 

I think it’s positive but there’s really not a whole lot that can be said about it lol

most reactions have been “it’s a pretty song, pleasant enough and very similar to NFR” It was never gonna get the same reaction they VB or The Greatest did cause it’s just a lot more lowkey 

4 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

I think it’s positive but there’s really not a whole lot that can be said about it lol

most reactions have been “it’s a pretty song, pleasant enough and very similar to NFR” It was never gonna get the same reaction they VB or The Greatest did cause it’s just a lot more lowkey 

I agree but they say it’s the same old song she always songs so I wasn’t sure if that was a jab

"Don’t forget me"

There's nothing I love more than angry (former?) stans whining and bitching about how bad the music is once it (finally) gets released. It's one thing to prefer a song over another, but Lana doesn't make bad music. Y'all are clowns.

I think it’ll be like this for me: I appreciate the song now - it’s nice, it’s pretty, it’s a typical Lana song - but one day I’ll hear it differently, probably when I’m a bit older, or perhaps much older, and then I’ll appreciate it more.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

2 minutes ago, donniedelrey said:

I'm not gonna listen to any singles before the rest of the album this time around, but does the song have a bridge?

yes and its probably her softest / most feminine bridge imo. only way I could describe it is like a soft psychedelia / ascending to heaven / dreamy

i will love you until the end of time.