Elle

Let Me Love You Like a Woman (Single) - OUT NOW: October 16th, 2020

2 minutes ago, Elle said:

Skkkk even a designer from Interview Magazine who worked on Lana's issue took a shot at the cover :rip:

Β 

50492128241_2f275ab1c9_b.jpg

Β 

idk if this is going to come across as over offended but that's so unnecessary??? like, leave her alone, no it's not great but it's really not that big of a deal.Β Β 

WGe8ynS.gif

Well, do I think the disproportionate amount of attention and instagram comments she's getting off this cover is rude? Yeah. But I agree with the sentiment. It's not good, the cropping is bad, the font is hideous, the selfie is kinda off, kinda dig the little roses though... but the whole thing is just DIY through and through.Β :defeated:

Just now, LemonadeHeavens said:

Β 

idk if this is going to come across as over offended but that's so unnecessary??? like, leave her alone, no it's not great but it's really not that big of a deal.Β Β 

This! I feel like people have normalizedΒ collectively critiquing someone’s art in a way that’s masked as sympathetic by saying things likeΒ β€œhoney...” but really it’s just backhanded and kinda rude for no reason.

Wow, I didn't expect this amount of negativity. Not really a fan of the cover nor the actual song, but you don't see me in her comments ripping her a new one. I do feel bad for her, because it's just an announcement for a song that isn't even out everywhere yet. Huge yikes

Β DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gifΒ SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

I mean the cover is bad, but it’s not TERRIBLE. It’s notΒ Hope level bad

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

6 minutes ago, wild caged animal said:

The line "I say this because I love you" makes me angry tbh. Just stop

Tnyp3 Tiffany Pollard GIF - Tnyp3 TiffanyPollard Breath GIFs

why?Β 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

ok...ive finally listened to this song and...its giving me a folklore by taylor swift vibes, but...thats super ultra good. i fucking love this song. i cried. i cant wait for next songs, if they are going to be like this one - give me this right now lana. idc about this low quality cover if shes releasing a song like that. to me, its even better than mariners.Β 

Β  Β  Β Β lana-del-rey-arcadia.gif

Β 

2 minutes ago, hip hop in the summer said:

ok...ive finally listened to this song and...its giving me a folklore by taylor swift vibes, but...thats super ultra good. i fucking love this song. i cried. i cant wait for next songs, if they are going to be like this one - give me this right now lana. idc about this low quality cover if shes releasing a song like that. to me, its even better than mariners.Β 

omg now i'm sooo hyped. folklore was the best album this yearΒ 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift