electra

Lana to Release Homemade Music Video for "Let Me Love You Like a Woman" - OUT NOW: October 16th, 2020

I hope she has that blonde hairstyle in the cover and wears a cute vintage dress.

Please, Lana. Just put on some cute clothes, sit in a cafe and sip coffee while miming this soft ballad. Just give us pretty visuals. I'll take a rip off Ultraviolence, that video was hella fucking cute and she looked beautiful.

I swear the whole internet is still making fun of her for being 'fragile' so girl, just be fragile. Get the babydoll dress and babypink pout and w/e.

Just anything...please...but not Chuck...anything but Chuck.......

Just now, Fetish said:

I hope she has that blonde hairstyle in the cover and wears a cute vintage dress.

Please, Lana. Just put on some cute clothes, sit in a cafe and sip coffee while miming this soft ballad. Just give us pretty visuals. I'll take a rip off Ultraviolence, that video was hella fucking cute and she looked beautiful.

I swear the whole internet is still making fun of her for being 'fragile' so girl, just be fragile. Get the babydoll dress and babypink pout and w/e.

I mean, it clearly says "shot and edited by Lana" so no Chuck involvement 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

12 minutes ago, Fetish said:

This is not 2012 or 2013 Lana. You are asking way too much for 2020 Lana. :isee:

after nfr triple monstrosity im not hyped. Cant she record something like Summer Wine or Ultraviolence? even Honeymoon? i dont wanna see her vaping in a truck with LA white girls with a Bambi in a passenger seat and bomb falling on the car

16 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

5 pm UK time would be 12 Eastern time right??

that's what i'm thinking, esp. bc noon EST is a common time to release new music videos 

edit to say i just read the umg article and maybe it IS 5pm EST? idk

aOaIzH2.gif

3 minutes ago, ArtDecoDelRey said:

WAIT this could be a serve

Emphasis on "could", I'm cautiously apprehensive of any homemade visuals ever since the NFR triple video debacle. ?