electra

Lana to Release Homemade Music Video for "Let Me Love You Like a Woman" - OUT NOW: October 16th, 2020

3 hours ago, Lustformoney said:

after nfr triple monstrosity im not hyped. Cant she record something like Summer Wine or Ultraviolence? even Honeymoon? i dont wanna see her vaping in a truck with LA white girls with a Bambi in a passenger seat and bomb falling on the car

Excuse me. NFR triple MV is LDR best music video :) THE BEST.

Mmeow~

Just now, UltraviolenceBaby said:

im actually learning how do accept all of the different opinions/ tastes and i think you’re my test thank you:creep:

:creep: What is ur pick for BLMV if not this triple masterpeace?

Mmeow~

This is going to be SO bad, but whatever

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

9 minutes ago, DeluluKing said:

I agree, I love it the wholesomeness of the video, driving around in the back of a car with ash, alex and then going to meditate and the 

animations, I loved it all!

Just now, spencertmartin said:

I agree, I love it the wholesomeness of the video, driving around in the back of a car with ash, alex and then going to meditate and the 

animations, I loved it all!

Well this is so iconic... People are so delusional to think it's bad. HOW IS THIS BAD? =.= I want something authentic from Lana. Not HB music video for Summertime sadness remix 2.0 to top charts.

Mmeow~

15 minutes ago, DeluluKing said:

i love those vids too! not so much HIAB (so much footage we've already basically seen– bummer, cuz that song is an all time fav) but I looove the vids for NFR and Bartender.

aOaIzH2.gif

2 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

i love those vids too! not so much HIAB (so much footage we've already basically seen– bummer, cuz that song is an all time fav) but I looove the vids for NFR and Bartender.

BARTENDER SLAPS. The way she threw a drink at the cop's car is the highlight of her career.

Just now, heroinmelodies said:

for me personally NFR videos have no rewatch value and I don’t care so much about them. I’ve watched them probably 2 times at most :eek:

Well. I watch this almost every day. And sing karaoke to this :eek:

Mmeow~

Just now, heroinmelodies said:

for me personally NFR videos have no rewatch value and I don’t care so much about them. I’ve watched them probably 2 times at most :eek:

I watched Venice Bitch like, 40000 times. It was repetitive as hell and barely a video, but it worked so well for me. I mean this is basically her quarantine video right? What if it starts with a whole 3 minute meltdown until shes in the arms of someone again, since so many of us were isolated and lonely.