electra

Lana to Release Homemade Music Video for "Let Me Love You Like a Woman" - OUT NOW: October 16th, 2020

1 minute ago, domandapiano said:

Of you guys hate it. It’s by far the BEST of the homemade music videos. It’s incredibly sweet, touching, perfect for the song, etc. 

i mean i wouldn't say that but it's def a video n it's def homemade

qfrWuBl.png

Okay first thoughts, it's cute and reminds me a little of Video Games, but the only things that bother me are...

1. Iphone 8mm filters

2. the constant shift between wide screen and non wide screen ughh

3. footage of her backup dancers and friends (im sick of seeing them lmao)

I really wanted it to just be Lana and her family, and a bit more interesting shots, i loved the shot of her in the car so i wanted something more like that, these kind of low budget things are getting really tiring and messy. They should have done what they did with Video games, pretty sure she edited the original but they had someone come in and make a lot of it HD and add some extra shots and sound effects for the Vevo premier, so that it still looked homemade but proffesionally and well done. This kind of reminds me of when she dropped MAC and VB music videos again. I liked it, but i'm having deja vu back to Autumn 2018. 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

The video gave me a new perspective tho

I thought it was like some song she made for a guy, telling him to let her love you like a woman does but after watching the video I got the vibe that the song is about celebrating the women in her life and pay somewhat of a homage to them

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

It’s a really homemade video, but I think it’s cute cause it shows her family and friends and people she cares about . I liked it. Remember that she has shot already a professional video for the title track, so let her do her beloved homemade videos lol 

4 minutes ago, spencertmartin said:

where? If you think its Taissa girl

Isn't that Weyes? I can't tell but its definitely not ms. Farmiga. Watched it again, it feels like its just the farewell to NFR, and the masks start popping up and you just know where they are in time and that there's no going back. New era has begun!