electra

Lana to Release Homemade Music Video for "Let Me Love You Like a Woman" - OUT NOW: October 16th, 2020

i thought the "dancing in the car to tove lo" clips were so cute when she posted them, tbh love that she included that footage here. also did she film that specifically for this video i wonder, or just like the footage (from an random hangout or whatever) and include it? the part where whoever's filming drops the camera makes me think it was made specifically for the video.

also nails! love that she still does square tip, v lizzy g

aOaIzH2.gif

how was she recording WHILE driving? As far as i remember she pulled over to record herself. 

The video was very cute. At least she gave us something for that song. 

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

this probably wouldn't even have a video in the first place, why y'all so pressed we know brthr's vid is coming

at least we got some new cute footage of her to make gifs :candy:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

5 minutes ago, Paris Hilton said:

how was she recording WHILE driving? As far as i remember she pulled over to record herself. 

The video was very cute. At least she gave us something for that song. 

This! It’s practically what all these artists are doing with those things called “visualizers” or whatever. It’s just footage to flow with the music. It’s not supposed to be a conceptual 3 minute film like some of her big budget ones :biblio:

3 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

not to be dramatic but that video killed my hype for this album for good:facepalm: this is much worse than i expected. And before someone quote me with "lollll ok", visuals do 50% of the job in the music for me

i mean what did you really expect. we knew it was a homemade video beforehand but of course, everyone has their opinions. A homemade video shouldn't kill your vibe for this album when we have gotten BTS of stunning shoots already.

2 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

i mean what did you really expect. we knew it was a homemade video beforehand but of course, everyone has their opinions. A homemade video shouldn't kill your vibe for this album when we have gotten BTS of stunning shoots already.

i expected nothing. I just didnt think Ben would approve something this bad

44 minutes ago, HighbytheSea said:

Isn't that Weyes? I can't tell but its definitely not ms. Farmiga. Watched it again, it feels like its just the farewell to NFR, and the masks start popping up and you just know where they are in time and that there's no going back. New era has begun!

yeah I swear Its weyes I was like um girl defs not the coven girl its weyes hahaha.

omg Ididn't think of it like that... maybe it's just an ode to nfr and then they'll bring in the high budget vids and stuff

7 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

this probably wouldn't even have a video in the first place, why y'all so pressed we know brthr's vid is coming

at least we got some new cute footage of her to make gifs :candy:

imagine her scrapping BRTHR video and releasing it on her next era just like BAR and UV music videos

lana been using iphone to record videos since 2014 (ultraviolence & pretty when u cry) yet people still have hope and crying over the BTD era 

i mean can we just move on and try to enjoy what we have in the present? this way of thinking will make u find it so hard to get over your exs or ur past btw

:smile3:

Just now, Be Free said:

imagine her scrapping BRTHR video and releasing it on her next era just like White Mustang video

now THIS would be a nightmare, let's not even type this :bye:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg