electra

Lana to Release Homemade Music Video for "Let Me Love You Like a Woman" - OUT NOW: October 16th, 2020

13 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

visuals do 50% of the job in the music for me

Legitimately bummed for people who feel this way! Music itself so wonderful that it conjures it’s own images for me and music videos and single covers and stuff like that are nice but totally superfluous. 

You do you, nothing but love, though! Here’s hoping the Chemtrails videos lives up to the hype! 

15 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Remember Lana said the Honeymoon video was boring and refused to release it. Well...

that video is actually really beautiful and haunting, and it was filmed on a decent camera, thats the kind of homemade stuff i wish she was doing not this 8mm iphone stuff 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I've watched it now.

1. thank gawd she had the sense to film herself when the car wasn't moving for once

2. the chola button flannel shirt o___o

3. I didn't expect her to use fan's video clips of her live performances

4. this must be her most pre-BTD era music video in a loooooong time. At least, that's the feel I got.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

so lemme just say what a lot of people must be thinking. it was amazing. and. so warm. 

but ok. also. I get how it might b underwhelming. I was a bit underwhelmed too. I seldom watch videos to just let my imagination roam and let the music speak for itself but w Lana. it's different. now, saying this, it still is very much alright for me, bc the music's just sooo so wonderful, that I just think that the video just supplements that happy medium of a visual aid, like how she's done w MAC. is it a Venice Bitch or Video Games? nope. but it's nice to have if anyone wants to watch it. 

that and. bc u just gotta deal w the current reality rn so maybe the little upset, feel it out. but the era's just started so hey let's roooollll w it g2g, dissociating to the magic of this traaaaaack YQDJihw.gifZpvdvMK.gif

also, does anyone think of that one poem she wrote about being rich, but not in the way that people might think? in how relationships are the most important thing, and that money shouldn't be everything, but it's more of a tool, and it's just escaping the clutches of the average 9-5 and not dying from that structure's possibly debilitating decay (stay zesty folks). bc I think so too 

UV/Honeymoon

23 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

not to be dramatic but that video killed my hype for this album for good:facepalm: this is much worse than i expected. And before someone quote me with "lollll ok", visuals do 50% of the job in the music for me

in my opinion she is kinda destroying all the image that she took years to create, she is becoming totally forgettable. like she don't wanna make a impact anymore.  I hope what I said made some sense, I am trying to express my opinion but in english is kinda hard for me

38 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

did anyones smile suddenly drop a little when the footage of her back up dancer next to the tour bus came in? i feel so bad lmao but they're annoying 

Don't feel bad. I absolutely abhor that Alex woman. I hate her. I don't care about Ashley but that other one omfg- :icant2: No.

Before anybody tells me I'm a bitch, here's the reason: I saw screenshots of a message that a woman with cancer sent to Alex, Ashley and Lana, asking if she could meet Lana before she dies or something and Alex saw it and answered with "LOL" and that was it. 
Literally, if Lana would've been allowed to use her first NFR cover sitting on the rock with the two dancers, I would have made my own album cover and glued it over that one. The first time ever I was grateful for Ben and Ed.

Wait, I'll search for receipts and see if I can find anything about that incident...

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

I don't think she can make music videos like the ones from her lizzy times because she's so big now she would definitely get a lot of copyright issues

she could use footage made by her or her siblings, but it's not the same as being able to curate videos on the internet, using movie scenes and such

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Cute quick clip of Sean in the video (or at least I think it's him) at 3:08.  It really is a sweet video and maybe in a way it's her starting to say goodbye to LA?  She has the money & resources to move pretty much wherever she wants, so I do hope that she follows her heart and relocates, if that's what she wants to do!  There's nothing wrong with living in a quiet rural area! People tend to treat you normally and she'll have peace and privacy.

2 minutes ago, BlueINK said:

Don't feel bad. I absolutely abhor that Alex woman. I hate her. I don't care about Ashley but that other one omfg- :icant2: No.

Before anybody tells me I'm a bitch, here's the reason: I saw screenshots of a message that a woman with cancer sent to Alex, Ashley and Lana, asking if she could meet Lana before she dies or something and Alex saw it and answered with "LOL" and that was it. 
Literally, if Lana would've been allowed to use her first NFR cover sitting on the rock with the two dancers, I would have made my own album cover and glued it over that one. The first time ever I was grateful for Ben and Ed.

Wait, I'll search for receipts and see if I can find anything about that incident...

Yes, I do think you are a b*** for talking out of your ass like that. From what I've seen, Alex, and Ash, are sweethearts. Lana probably gets messages all the time from people with "cancer" on the death bed like all the time, if they even are. How dare you talk such utter shit about people you don't even know. Fuck me, here we go again with the constant bullshit. 

5 minutes ago, BlueINK said:

Wtf? Did this really happen? 

I loved the homemade mv. Again, some of ya'll truly don't deserve these cute things. Understand, Lana doesn't want to live that popstar glam life all the time anymore. she's aging, things change, perspective changes. 

We knew it was gonna be a home made video. If you want to trash her again, wait until you (fore no reason hate) watch the high budget Chemtrails mv.

Like chill, Lana is really out there living her best life, and some of ya'll really can't even begin to know what that means. 

it's a cute video i really like it :oprah: idk what some of you were expecting, we found out about the video 4 hours before its release so it wasn't ever meant to be a high budget video! it's a cute lil homemade compilation of videos that probably reminded her of the song and it's just a really sweet sentiment :wub: seems like this casual style of homemade videos she's been making is her favorite and maybe all she wants to do is share her music and poetry with us with some of her dearest footage in the background and that's fine by me, as long as she's happy with it 

6 minutes ago, BlueINK said:

um chile- expose her omg!

2 minutes ago, drugsdesire said:

it's a cute video i really like it :oprah: idk what some of you were expecting, we found out about the video 4 hours before its release so it wasn't ever meant to be a high budget video! it's a cute lil homemade compilation of videos that probably reminded her of the song and it's just a really sweet sentiment :wub: seems like this casual style of homemade videos she's been making is her favorite and maybe all she wants to do is share her music and poetry with us with some of her dearest footage in the background and that's fine by me, as long as she's happy with it 

what....

I was expecting a full black and white video of her in that cabin, like from the same picture that her label shared earlier today, i thought it would be something like that, i wasn't expecting another montage video, but anyway it is what it is and i'll just leave it at that

there are so many intricacies in the production. like the ever-so-soft drums in the chorus, the layered vocals, the electric guitar panned to the left...jack really is a genius. 

didn’t even notice until i watched the video and listened more and more. 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift