electra

Lana to Release Homemade Music Video for "Let Me Love You Like a Woman" - OUT NOW: October 16th, 2020

1 hour ago, cherrysadwine said:

i liked the video. videogames vibes, with a little less glamour. BUT WHAT'S WITH THE FUCKING COP LADY that's not ok.

y’all need to relax, i hate the cop but he was in 2 seconds of the video and his head was cut off. this video was obviously a montage of her time in between the 2 records, it’s not like they’re dating anymore he was just apart of that time in her life 

1 hour ago, Lentilus said:

Your receipts are shit girl, you still don't know why Alex responded as such. How many times a day must they get sob stories from "dying" people. None of us are in control of them, they live a life that you don't, and they deal with it in their own way. The way you literally wasted time from your life just to trash someone you STILL don't know, is truly pathetic, and just shows me glimpses that you're just another cow following the toxic cancel culture we now live. C0ngrats on finding your "reciept, I'm sure the dead poet woman is happy to make you feel like a warrior. :makeup: and yes, I still think you're a huge.....

I liked you as a user but wow, this post and your other posts regarding this situation are so mean and unnecessary.

There’s really no justification in what Alexa did.. reading that Insta post made me really upset, I’m surprised she didn’t get much backlash.

2 hours ago, Lentilus said:

Your receipts are shit girl, you still don't know why Alex responded as such. How many times a day must they get sob stories from "dying" people. None of us are in control of them, they live a life that you don't, and they deal with it in their own way. The way you literally wasted time from your life just to trash someone you STILL don't know, is truly pathetic, and just shows me glimpses that you're just another cow following the toxic cancel culture we now live. C0ngrats on finding your "reciept, I'm sure the dead poet woman is happy to make you feel like a warrior. :makeup: and yes, I still think you're a huge.....

this is so mean girl, no need

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

5 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

Alex is such a lovely girl, callin bullshit on this whole story. Have had both in person and online convos with her and i truly cant imagine this being true :crossed:

I did some looking at Anya’s IG page though, she was clearly a Lana fan, I looked at her account highlights and there was pictures of Lana along with song lyrics and titles. I can’t see why she would lie about this

I had very low expectations for this MV 'cause the past homemade videos she has released so far have been not it, but this one is different... It's kinda nostalgic and lovely as Video Games' video (:flop:). 

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

17 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

Alex is such a lovely girl, callin bullshit on this whole story. Have had both in person and online convos with her and i truly cant imagine this being true :crossed:

Same.

However, if this was about Ashley then I would fully believe it bc that rat is rude and obnoxious. Been w/ her two times and let's say she wasn't the most welcoming person (one of those times I even helped her and Byron find a woman that was waiting for them)

Anyway :smile4:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

The music is already better than half of NFR and more emotive. She could have no visuals at this point and I'd be satisfied, so I probably won't take the aesthetics too seriously this time. 

But ofc I am still keen to see what the main music video has :flutter:

54 minutes ago, Tulips said:

I liked you as a user but wow, this post and your other posts regarding this situation are so mean and unnecessary.

There’s really no justification in what Alexa did.. reading that Insta post made me really upset, I’m surprised she didn’t get much backlash.

I had a moment and a tough day. I guess i vented at the wrong time  apologies are in order  

46 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

this is so mean girl, no need

Fine, I admit, it was niet zo netjes van mij. I had a bad day and chose to vent for a hot minute. Apologies to those I've offended. I'll be taking the weekend/week off of LB to sort my shit out . Sorry to let you all down. It won't happen again.