electra

Lana to Release Homemade Music Video for "Let Me Love You Like a Woman" - OUT NOW: October 16th, 2020

3 hours ago, Lentilus said:

Your receipts are shit girl, you still don't know why Alex responded as such. How many times a day must they get sob stories from "dying" people. None of us are in control of them, they live a life that you don't, and they deal with it in their own way. The way you literally wasted time from your life just to trash someone you STILL don't know, is truly pathetic, and just shows me glimpses that you're just another cow following the toxic cancel culture we now live. C0ngrats on finding your "reciept, I'm sure the dead poet woman is happy to make you feel like a warrior. :makeup: and yes, I still think you're a huge.....

are you grown? if you are grown please go to therapy this wasn't the slay you thought it was

22 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

Guys buy the song, its #2 on iTunes worldwide 

Holy fuck this song is actually trending fr, I looked it up... LET'S GO :makeup:

I'm so excited that she's talented enough to pull through all these testing trials :defeated:

justifying ur toxicity by saying you had a bad day is a very stupid reason and make you look worse, people and this site isn’t a bag you throw up ur toxicity on.. we all have our bad days so that’s not an excuse of being a fucking rude person. 

anyway i have a feeling that the video is a goobye message to LA 

shes sharing her fav moments even w her ex

:smile3:

6 minutes ago, UltraviolenceBaby said:

justifying ur toxicity by saying you had a bad day is a very stupid reason and make you look worse, people and this site isn’t a bag you throw up ur toxicity on.. we all have our bad days so that’s not an excuse of being a fucking rude person. 

anyway i have a feeling that the video is a goobye message to LA 

shes sharing her fav moments even w her ex

I get it, I'm canceled. I'm leaving LB for a week to sort shit out. What else can I do than apologize. Let it be, you guys won. I'm :rip::gclap: bye all.

3 hours ago, BlueINK said:

With special greetings to @Lentilus :kiss3: Won't ever forget you being so incredibly nice to me.

Don't mind him; he's been that way for a long time now and (almost) everyone has noticed.  

As for Alex ... speechless. 

8 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

I get it, I'm canceled. I'm leaving LB for a week to sort shit out. What else can I do than apologize. Let it be, you guys won. I'm :rip::gclap: bye all.

You do this shit all the time, though. 

Throwback to when you called me a bitch, Elle warned you, you did it again minutes later to defy her and got mod queued. 

Seriously grow up. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

3 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

Don't mind him; he's been that way for a long time now and (almost) everyone has noticed.  

As for Alex ... speechless. 

You do this shit all the time, though. 

Throwback to when you called me a bitch, Elle warned you, you did it again minutes later to defy her and got mod queued. 

Seriously grow up. 

It was twice luv, not all the time Get it right warrior. :candy:

6 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

It was twice luv, not all the time Get it right warrior. :candy:

No, you have a juvenile and downright rude demeanour that is evident in most of your posts. 

So I said what I said, and the fact that you call anyone who calls you out on your vile behaviour a "warrior" speaks volumes. 

You're not worth my time, though, so off you fuck to my ignore list forevermore. 

:wave:

This isn't a criticism, but I don't think she thought too deeply about this having an underlying message or anything, so I feel like analysing it is pointless. However, if I had to analyse, I'd say that the song's subject didn't leave LA with her - either for her tour last year, or permanently - and this illustrates how she "left" and had fun without him, with all her friends. 

I watched it at 4am though so I don't remember all of it. 

I wasn't expecting much yet I'm a little disappointed. :toofunny:
I thought we will get something like the BTD homemade videos, but it just looks like a holiday video (with moments we already saw) and it doesn't add much to the meaning of the song. Or maybe she wants to love her siblings and friends like a woman and hold them like a baby, whatever that means to her. :stareney2:

I still think it's cute, and she's absolutely stunning in it. I wish I was this pretty without makeup. :eartha2:

Edit : Just read @RormanNockwell post above mine, and it makes sense. I'm just dumb. :oprah3:

Just watched the new vid and it really wasn't as bad as peeps were making it out to be ?‍♂️ I mean, Venice Bitch was a much more boring video and extremely repetitive, (though still one of my fave tracks from NFR, regardless of the vid) - I just don't think Lana was trying to go too deep with this video. She probably wasn't even planning on releasing a vid for this track and then decided last minute to put something together. It's a cute vid, that's about it. Definitely not worthy of the meltdowns I've been reading all day ?‍♂️ - COCC will be the money shot when it releases I'm sure

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

I feel like, being the song just a buzz single, it wasn’t intended to have a mv and she threw this together last minute just for the fans or like a tribute to her friends or maybe just for fun or whatever 

Lanarat.png