Beautiful Loser

Inhaler

Whaaaaat new music :trisha: i have to mentally prepare :defeated:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

It's so funky with the bass and summery with the synth noises! The instruments sound so good that I'm not really paying attention to the lyrics at all lololol, hold on, I need to listent to it one more time...! :bop: Yooo wait, I completely forgot this song is like 6 minutes long!

LOL "we can go out to a friend's house and get stooooned" I did not expect to hear that xP The second half is really chill, maybe they actually got high? x) It ends beautifully. :flutter:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Wtf I literally got into them yesterday cause one of their songs played after what I was listening to in Spotify :thumb3:. I listened to all their songs (not that they have that many) and I really loved them. I didn't expect to find a thread for them here. I'm so happy. 

giphy.gif

The new song is so beautiful ! I love that it starts with being more upbeat and then in the second half changing completely its direction :trisha::trisha:

32 minutes ago, deadlyynightshade said:

The new song is so beautiful ! I love that it starts with being more upbeat and then in the second half changing completely its direction :trisha::trisha:

Me too! The change felt a bit out of place at first but it turns into such a nice melody and now I really like it. :flutter:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I love the new single, they keep amazing me  :trisha: the intro and outro are so cool, whereas the verses sound, dare I say it, psychedelic in a way :flutter: Lol I don't want to bring random genres in but that's how they felt to me, they transported me in this hazy dimension and then that sudden tempo change... I wasn't expecting that! Also, this song being 6:22 minutes long, go for it kings :oprah2:

I need to listen a few more times to really process it though, especially the lyrics which I wasn't really focusing on, like Clampigirl already said hehe 

@Venice Peach welcome :party:you joined just in time for a new single lol

2 minutes ago, Lavender Sunshine said:

You guys, we're getting fed sooner than we thought :defeated: the album is out on 9th July :trisha:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CO0lJ_cBIBu/

Yeeeees it will be our summer album :oprah::oprah: not like some other artists who delay their albums :oopna:

30 minutes ago, deadlyynightshade said:

Yeeeees it will be our summer album :oprah::oprah: not like some other artists who delay their albums :oopna:

Any shade towards other artists is purely coincidental :mj2:

3 hours ago, Deadly Nightshade said:

I want to see them live so bad :oprah:

Me too :angie: I hope I manage to find someone to go with and get the tickets

43 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

Not me considering buying another concert ticket when I already have bought one for their Dublin show...!

Treat yourself :brows: