Beautiful Loser

Inhaler

that's so exciting !!

Β i keep clicking on the play button but it doesn't workΒ :heidi:

Β 

Β 

π‘³π’Šπ’‡π’† π’Šπ’” π’ƒπ’†π’‚π’–π’•π’Šπ’‡π’–π’ 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’šπ’π’– 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

6 minutes ago, Deadly Nightshade said:

that's so exciting !!

Β i keep clicking on the play button but it doesn't workΒ :heidi:

https://www.virginradio.it/scheda/177259/Virgin-Radio-FM.htmlΒ hope this worksΒ :angie:

http://liveonlineradio.net/virgin-radio-italiaΒ or you could try w this as wellΒ :eartha2:

5 minutes ago, Lavender Sunshine said:

it still doesn't work:ohno:

thank you for sending me the links <3 <3Β 

Do you like the album so far?

Β 

Β 

π‘³π’Šπ’‡π’† π’Šπ’” π’ƒπ’†π’‚π’–π’•π’Šπ’‡π’–π’ 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’šπ’π’– 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

14 minutes ago, Deadly Nightshade said:

it still doesn't work:ohno:

thank you for sending me the links <3 <3Β 

Do you like the album so far?

I love itΒ :oprah:Β it's a solid debut albumΒ imho, the previously-unreleased songs sound great on the studio version and Slide out the window is such a vibe song, love that tooΒ :flutter:Β my onlyΒ concern is that the tracklistΒ might be too short, but then again, it is their first album after all.Β Also I have yet to hear it as a whole, so I still can't really say if itsΒ length is fine or not - I'll stay up once it officially dropsΒ as well, I have to be in complete silence andΒ take it all in when listening to an album for the first timeΒ 

Btw IΒ updated my previous post with another linkΒ :)

18 minutes ago, Lavender Sunshine said:

I love itΒ :oprah:Β it's a solid debut albumΒ imho, the previously-unreleased songs sound great on the studio version and Slide out the window is such a vibe song, love that tooΒ :flutter:Β my onlyΒ concern is that the tracklistΒ might be too short, but then again, it is their first album after all.Β Also I have yet to hear it as a whole, so I still can't really say if itsΒ length is fine or not - I'll stay up once it officially dropsΒ as well, I have to be in complete silence andΒ take it all in when listening to an album for the first timeΒ 

Btw IΒ updated my previous post with another linkΒ :)

i can't waitΒ  to hearΒ it after your descriptionΒ :oprah:Β We should rank our favoritesΒ tomorrowΒ :brows:

( i tried the other link your posted nothing seems to be working for me )

Β 

Β 

Β 

Okay okay okay

so

I've listened to the album several times already and it's FIYYAAAAHHH how I've longed for a rock album like this! Inhaler delivered, and I knew they would after listening to all their singles! :defeated: In My Sleep is my new favorite, it's just... it sounds like a proper rock song, I don't know how to describe it. Strange time to be alive is an odd one, but I really like it too. Didn't really know what to expect, but it's a good interlude before the super good closer track.

I joined that discord server they advertised about and took lots of screenshots, I'll put them in the spoiler below:

Β 

L3WVI9u.png

My honest face:
GFJKNQt.png

Slide out the window:
iBz5trI.png

Cheer up baby:
2boUUdx.png
WZx2HMp.png

A night on the floor:
wJBRxE4.png
Z0Of1ol.png

My king will be kind:
uKPXxOX.png
fvSnFAF.png
xf2qzNR.png
vzUBMbR.png

When it breaks:

e3ixIQ3.png
7y4Poxf.png

Who's your money on? (Plastic house):
PwmMHJG.png
uLLSYZq.png

#FreeBritney
2og5dJt.png
rteGo7S.png

Totally:
VDPzkhq.png
GwlE4wY.png

In my sleep:
oQLj99t.png
aLNThqJ.png
QRMf8mP.png

When they were about to leave:
1CYbhfe.png
Kfd29DB.png
FCHfU87.png
yQp1nKP.png
etEUKif.png
wBWjQTD.png

My splatter vinyl from FNAC arrived first but it barely got any splatter on it and I'm honestly kind of sad about that. :( Everyone else's look amazing, mine's mostly just... clear and one corner has some color. :prettyhurts: I hope my deluxe and CD will arrive soon, they don't have a tracking code so I hope they're somewhere nearby. I also gave in and ordered the Noel crayon picture disc from Universal Music Germany buuuuut I never got a confirmation e-mail so I'm worrying that I might've typed in my e-mail adress wrong. :toofloppy: It's either that, or they haven't shipped them out yet. I got an order number after paying for it (and a text message from my bank since I bought it from overseas, they just wanna make sure no one has stolen my bank card) but I didn't take a screenshot of it because I thought I'd get a confimation e-mail... I don't know who to contact and ask what I should do either. :toofunny:

Β 

ANYWAY, the album's great, the lads are happy, I'm proud of them! :party:

Edited by Clampigirl
why the heck did the rest of my message end up in the spoiler tag :noparty:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I love the albummmΒ ughΒ :defeated:Β yup it's a 0-skips album for me, absolute serveΒ :gclap:Β I think my favourite songs might be Who's your money onΒ (not sure why hehe) and A night on the floor,Β but I love them allΒ :flutter:Β It's so cool that they chose In my sleep (aka a banger) as the closer, what a way to end the album! Maybe it's a hint of where they'll take off from for their next album's sound?Β 

Β 

Btw thank you so much @ClampigirlΒ for the screenshots! I was too lazy to make a discordΒ accountΒ lol their profile pictures crack me up. And I'm sorry about the vinyl :/

I'm also looking to buyΒ two tickets for their Milan date, I just want to see them live so bad so hopefully I find someone to go to the concert with, whether it's a relative or a friend of mineΒ :party:

Spoiler

Sorry about vanishing for 2 months or so,Β I was avoiding the BB pre-pre-release thread because of too many missed pages so I thought I could turn that into aΒ hiatus from LBΒ if that makes senseΒ :dua:Β boy is it mentally draining to be a Lana stanΒ :toofunny:

Β 

So I've been thinking and I'm gonna sell my tickets for Inhaler's Dublin concert on December 21st. Let me know if you're interested, I thought I'd ask you guys here first since we all really like their music.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

So I reallyyyy liked the album and I think that it is a great debut:wub:Β :wub:Β I didn't listen to the album when it was initially releasedΒ because I waited for my vinyl to come ( my friend brought it to me from the UKΒ ) . A thing that i missed from my favorite artists is guitar infused songs so they didn't disappoint to say the least, full of bangers ( esp the closer ! what a masterpiece . When it breaks remains one of my favorites )Β Β :defeated:Β 

On 9/15/2021 at 8:16 PM, Lavender Sunshine said:

I'm also looking to buyΒ two tickets for their Milan date, I just want to see them live so bad so hopefully I find someone to go to the concert with, whether it's a relative or a friend of mineΒ :party:

Β  Reveal hidden contents

Sorry about vanishing for 2 months or so,Β I was avoiding the BB pre-pre-release thread because of too many missed pages so I thought I could turn that into aΒ hiatus from LBΒ if that makes senseΒ :dua:Β boy is it mentally draining to be a Lana stanΒ :toofunny:

Β 

Hope you make it and find tickets !!Β  I was ready to post on your profile because I didn't see you online in LB very often during the summer, hope you are wellΒ :party:

23 hours ago, Clampigirl said:

So I've been thinking and I'm gonna sell my tickets for Inhaler's Dublin concert on December 21st. Let me know if you're interested, I thought I'd ask you guys here first since we all really like their music.

Oh i am sorry to hear that you might not be able to go , i would love to go but i haven't got anyone to go with especially in DublinΒ :ohno:

Β 

Β 

4 hours ago, Deadly Nightshade said:

So I reallyyyy liked the album and I think that it is a great debut:wub:Β :wub:Β I didn't listen to the album when it was initially releasedΒ because I waited for my vinyl to come ( my friend brought it to me from the UKΒ ) . A thing that i missed from my favorite artists is guitar infused songs so they didn't disappoint to say the least, full of bangers ( esp the closer ! what a masterpiece . When it breaks remains one of my favorites )Β Β :defeated:Β 

Hope you make it and find tickets !!Β  I was ready to post on your profile because I didn't see you online in LB very often during the summer, hope you are wellΒ :party:

Oh i am sorry to hear that you might not be able to go , i would love to go but i haven't got anyone to go with especially in DublinΒ :ohno:

Tysm, I hope so tooΒ :wub:Β I'm fine btw, how about you?Β :heart:Β and yes, I just didn't really feelΒ like logging in and posting anything, but I still get emailsΒ whenever a new topic is created in the Audio section so I'd usually come online for a few minutes just to check out the leakΒ threadsΒ :bebe:Β (btw you're free to post on my profile any time you like, I get an email for that too!)

On 9/18/2021 at 7:27 PM, Clampigirl said:

I'd love to go to a show in their hometown, but I don't think I can convince someone to comeΒ with me:kum:Β I'm sorry to hear you're not going :/ you could try asking some fanpages on instagram if they can give you a little shoutout for the tickets and see if someone's interestedΒ 

7 hours ago, Lavender Sunshine said:

Tysm, I hope so tooΒ :wub:Β I'm fine btw, how about you?Β :heart:Β and yes, I just didn't really feelΒ like logging in and posting anything, but I still get emailsΒ whenever a new topic is created in the Audio section so I'd usually come online for a few minutes just to check out the leakΒ threadsΒ :bebe:Β (btw you're free to post on my profile any time you like, I get an email for that too!)

I am good as well tyΒ :heart:Β 

i am in the same situation i was when the album was released .. studying for examsΒ :bebe:Β 

I will definitely post thenΒ if you go MIA againΒ :silly:

Β 

Β 

Yeah it’s a shame, going to a (cheap!) concert in their hometown would’ve been awesome. :poordat:Β It’s just that the delta variant of the virus honestly scares me, and then I have an exam on the day before or on the same day as the concert, which doesn’t make it easier for me to go lol.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

A night on the floor gives me AM vibes for some reasonΒ :defeated:Β 

listening to the song on vinyl is truly an experienceΒ :defeated:

Β 

Β 

2 hours ago, Clampigirl said:

Yeah it’s a shame, going to a (cheap!) concert in their hometown would’ve been awesome. :poordat:Β It’s just that the delta variant of the virus honestly scares me, and then I have an exam on the day before or on the same day as the concert, which doesn’t make it easier for me to go lol.

Oh i see:ohno:Β  havingΒ exams on top of thatΒ makes it even more difficultΒ 

Also it’s weird to see countries like the UK having big festivals and other eu countries not even allowing concerts .. i am tired of this ongoing uncertainty due to the virusΒ 

Β 

Β 

21 hours ago, Deadly Nightshade said:

Oh i see:ohno:Β  havingΒ exams on top of thatΒ makes it even more difficultΒ 

Also it’s weird to see countries like the UK having big festivals and other eu countries not even allowing concerts .. i am tired of this ongoing uncertainty due to the virusΒ 

I’m honestly surprised the UK allows festivals and concerts lol, but maybe it’s just me who’s afraid of catching the virus and spreading it, I dunno. I’m definitely the only one in class wearing a mask when we have lectures on campus and group meetings. I’d love to go to concerts but, well, I’m just not comfortable enough to go yet although I’m fully vaccinated.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

3 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

I’m honestly surprised the UK allows festivals and concerts lol, but maybe it’s just me who’s afraid of catching the virus and spreading it, I dunno. I’m definitely the only one in class wearing a mask when we have lectures on campus and group meetings. I’d love to go to concerts but, well, I’m just not comfortable enough to go yet although I’m fully vaccinated.

I am fully vaccinated but i am still afraid as well. In my country we don’t even know if universities are going to open this semester in person . Everything isΒ still very uncertain ..

i hope things get betterΒ :crai:

Β 

Β 

Hi lipsters, their debut album still goes off so hardΒ :trisha:Β listening to Slide out the window rn and it's definitely an experienceΒ :true:

Just immaculate vibes on every trackΒ :legend:

5 minutes ago, Lavender Sunshine said:

Hi lipsters, their debut album still goes off so hardΒ :trisha:Β listening to Slide out the window rn and it's definitely an experienceΒ :true:

Just immaculate vibes on every trackΒ :legend:

Yup, I still don’t regret buying three copies of the album. :ma:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png