Beautiful Loser

Inhaler

I'm here to say that a) I'm lowkey sad they're not selling the IWABLT posters outside of Ireland and b) I've yet to preorder the splatter vinyl, which I really want, but I also feel like I've spent too much money on these boys and I should try to save up a little before I have to move to campus in late August. I need you guys to convince me to spend my coins once again. :poordat:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

2 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

I'm here to say that a) I'm lowkey sad they're not selling the IWABLT posters outside of Ireland and b) I've yet to preorder the splatter vinyl, which I really want, but I also feel like I've spent too much money on these boys and I should try to save up a little before I have to move to campus in late August. I need you guys to convince me to spend my coins once again. :poordat:

If you do need a little push, then I'd say go for it because that vinyl is gorgeous, and who knows, in a few years it might become rare too! Maybe you could splurge one last time on Inhaler before you move, there's still 2 months and a half (or something) before late August actually rolls around, so that's enough time to keep saving up :party: 

And if you don't end up buying it, that's fine too :slowhairflip:

1 hour ago, Clampigirl said:

Tbh i was always between the splatter vinyl and their signed bundle , i still believe the splatter one is superior and that it might become rare in the future as well :oopna: i’ve recently spent a lot of money on vinyls and i have no regrets :oopna:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

34 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

I have so much uni work to do but at least I'll have a new song to listen to :trisha:

17 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

Noo I thought you were on summer break already? :krylie: 

i finish my exams on the 14th of july :bebe:

my department literally wants to torture us 

8 hours ago, Deadly Nightshade said:

i finish my exams on the 14th of july :bebe:

my department literally wants to torture us 

Good luck on your exams and these final two weeks! :party:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

4 hours ago, Clampigirl said:

Good luck on your exams and these final two weeks! :party:

Thank you very much ??

I just got around to listening to the new song, I think it's a nice little gem :flutter: Also it's crazy how we're getting the whole album next week, time flew :oprah: 

Btw @Deadly Nightshade I totally get you, the past weeks have been draining for me too, I have one more exam to go on June 8 :defeated: hang in there!

9 minutes ago, Lavender Sunshine said:

I just got around to listening to the new song, I think it's a nice little gem :flutter: Also it's crazy how we're getting the whole album next week, time flew :oprah: 

Btw @Deadly Nightshade I totally get you, the past weeks have been draining for me too, I have one more exam to go on June 8 :defeated: hang in there!

I remember their BBC radio 1 interview like it was yesterday :trisha:

I hope your exam goes well <3 after these hectic weeks we will finally be free and ready for summer :dance:

21 minutes ago, Deadly Nightshade said:

I remember their BBC radio 1 interview like it was yesterday :trisha:

I hope your exam goes well <3 after these hectic weeks we will finally be free and ready for summer :dance:

Exactly :dua: the album announcement and all...

And thanks, I hope you'll do great as well :heart:

I still haven’t ordered the splatter vinyl :eartha2: And that limited hand-drawn cover looked soooo cool, but I didn’t feel like I could spend money on it + reshipping parcel company fees. :prettyhurts:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

The splatter vinyl is probably my favourite variant :oprah: and I agree that the new one we just got looks cool but I'm broke so :um2:

Also I just realised I wrote I have an exam on June 8 but obviously I meant July lmao :crai: can't a girl just do the best she can?

My records are on their wayyy :party:

Also! I found that Universal Music Germany sells the Noel Fielding crayon vinyl and ships to all countries. I want it SO bad, but I really shouldn’t spend more money on Inhaler... but then again... I want it... so... bad...! Maybe I can live on noodles once the semester starts. :defeated:

https://store.universal-music.de/p51-i0602435660257/inhaler/it-won-t-always-be-like-this-noel-fielding-wonky-crayon-picture-disc-vinyl-/

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

21 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

My records are on their wayyy :party:

Also! I found that Universal Music Germany sells the Noel Fielding crayon vinyl and ships to all countries. I want it SO bad, but I really shouldn’t spend more money on Inhaler... but then again... I want it... so... bad...! Maybe I can live on noodles once the semester starts. :defeated:

https://store.universal-music.de/p51-i0602435660257/inhaler/it-won-t-always-be-like-this-noel-fielding-wonky-crayon-picture-disc-vinyl-/

That looks amazing :oprah: so many variants so many temptations :toofunny: 

they haven’t sent me any emails for my vinyls yet :ohno:

5 minutes ago, Deadly Nightshade said:

That looks amazing :oprah: so many variants so many temptations :toofunny: 

they haven’t sent me any emails for my vinyls yet :ohno:

I’m sure they’ll ship soon! :spin: 

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

they dispatched my order :oprah:

it's happening :dance:

Omg they're playing the whole album as a preview on Virgin Radio Italy :defeated::defeated:

Here's the link if you wanna tune in, we're 4 songs in rn!! https://www.virginradio.it/sezioni/1184/virgin-radio-on-air

Edit: basically I tuned into this radio station and it was halfway through It won't always be like this (song), then they played My Honest Face and after that a song I've never heard before and I was like ummm, then I heard the line "Slide out my window" and I realised it was one of the brand new songs we're getting on the album:excited: