Beautiful Loser

Inhaler

There is a countdown on their websiteeeeΒ :defeated:

Β 

Β 

π‘³π’Šπ’‡π’† π’Šπ’” π’ƒπ’†π’‚π’–π’•π’Šπ’‡π’–π’ 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’šπ’π’– 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

Omg I just saw the countdown!! Do you guys think they're dropping a single? Hopefully it's some album-related newsΒ :flutter:

So many questionsΒ :oprah:

13 hours ago, deadlyynightshade said:

From what I listened on soundcloud my favorites are : dublin in ecstasy ( i reallyΒ liked the opening of the songΒ :defeated:) and generally the whole of it i would love it if theyΒ officially released itΒ Β 

I liked cheer up baby as well and my king will be kind ( which sounds great live ) . I wish all of them had better quality because I think that i would have more favoritesΒ :crai:

Omg does this mean the album is comingΒ ?Β :trisha:

In 15 days, hopefully!! :pray2: Can't wait to see the cover and tracklist for their first album! :hype: I'm pretty sure I'm gonna buy a copy of it!

https://www.inhaler.band/

QOM5ipt.png

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

1 hour ago, Clampigirl said:

In 15 days, hopefully!! :pray2: Can't wait to see the cover and tracklist for their first album! :hype: I'm pretty sure I'm gonna buy a copy of it!

https://www.inhaler.band/

QOM5ipt.png

Β 

13 hours ago, Lavender Sunshine said:

Omg I just saw the countdown!! Do you guys think they're dropping a single? Hopefully it's some album-related newsΒ :flutter:

So many questionsΒ :oprah:

Ξ™ am hoping for album related newsΒ :trisha:Β  Omg I am so excited and happy that we can share our excitement here togetherΒ :flutter:Β I think that I am going to buy a copy as well!Β 

Β 

Β 

π‘³π’Šπ’‡π’† π’Šπ’” π’ƒπ’†π’‚π’–π’•π’Šπ’‡π’–π’ 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’šπ’π’– 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

21 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

I went from listening to Lana unreleased this morning to Inhaler tracks because I'm hyped for both :flutter: Omg, what if we get both albums this month?? :omfg2:

I was thinking the same thing while reading the pre release thread for cocc . It would be an experience out of this world If we got both albums in the same monthΒ :trisha:Β so much new music for us to obsess overΒ 

Β 

Β 

6 minutes ago, deadlyynightshade said:

I was thinking the same thing while reading the pre release thread for cocc . It would be an experience out of this world If we got both albums in the same monthΒ :trisha:Β so much new music for us to obsess overΒ 

I'm not ready :air:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I would feel so blessed :xcry:Β they're both some of my favourite artistsΒ 
Either way, it has to be some big announcement, or at least I hope so since they put up a countdown and are making people sign up to their newsletter (see their latest post on instagram)
I don't remember how it went for When it breaks, but I do remember that Falling in premiered on radio, so I think they would just tell us to tune in on x day if it was just a single
Maybe I'm just daydreaming lolΒ :ohno:

15 hours ago, Clampigirl said:

I requested to follow Bobby on instagram and HE FOLLOWED ME BACK!! :omg:

OMGΒ :trisha:Β Β I bet you screamed , because I wouldΒ :defeated:Β Β 

Β 

Β 

8 minutes ago, deadlyynightshade said:

OMGΒ :trisha:Β Β I bet you screamed , because I wouldΒ :defeated:Β Β 

I WOULD'VE if my Japanese evening class hadn't just begun, I had to stay calm for the camera but I was SCREAMING on the inside!! :icant:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I only just discoverd this thread, but omg the taste.

throwback to when I saw them live at appelpop:Β 

img%5D

I own all of their releases on vinyl, but the EP1 vinyl. If anyone wants to sell me thatΒ :wub:

Β 

But yeah love them, cant wait for the debut album. Its going to be a serve YUP

@LanasC keSpoon Omggg no wayyy, you've seen them live and own vinyls?? :omg: I was looking the other day where I can buy them but my local record store is only selling It won't always be like this and We have to move on/Ice cream sundae, but they're out of stock! :icant: (It looks like they can order them tho :') ) I should've bought My honest face [record store day] while it was still available. :rollin:

I just want the countdown on their page to do away so I can browse their webshop and daydream again. :cryney:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

5 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

@LanasC keSpoon Omggg no wayyy, you've seen them live and own vinyls?? :omg: I was looking the other day where I can buy them but my local record store is only selling It won't always be like this and We have to move on/Ice cream sundae, but they're out of stock! :icant: (It looks like they can order them tho :') ) I should've bought My honest face [record store day] while it was still available. :rollin:

I just want the countdown on their page to do away so I can browse their webshop and daydream again. :cryney:

Yess omg, my dad is a big U2 fan, so when I want you dropped he told me and thats when I became fan.

I'm sorry you could not get the vinyl :(Β The 3 singles I ordered when they came out in September and I got My Honest face on RSD.Β 

Β 

Check Discogs, since so many scalpers bought the vinyl they are not worth much at all LOL

1 minute ago, LanasC keSpoon said:

Yess omg, my dad is a big U2 fan, so when I want you dropped he told me and thats when I became fan.

I'm sorry you could not get the vinyl :(Β The 3 singles I ordered when they came out in September and I got My Honest face on RSD.Β 

Β 

Check Discogs, since so many scalpers bought the vinyl they are not worth much at all LOL

I will check it again, I really want them... they're such a good band. :cryney2:

Same here, my dad loved U2 and one of my brothers eventually became one of the staff at the Swedish U2 fansite so I've grown up with U2 as well! I can hear some similarities in Inhaler's songs, like the choice of keyboard sounds. (and, obviously, Eli's voice being almost identical to Bono's) I hope I'll get to see U2 live one more time, last time I saw them was in 2015. :legend:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

41 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

Bobby must’ve read my bio and understood that it truly is an uninteresting account like I said, or seen my selfie and then hit the unfollow button :ma:

oh come ooonΒ :oprah:Β at least we were happy for a minute or twoΒ 

25 minutes ago, LanasC keSpoon said:

I only just discoverd this thread, but omg the taste.

throwback to when I saw them live at appelpop:Β 

img%5D

I own all of their releases on vinyl, but the EP1 vinyl. If anyone wants to sell me thatΒ :wub:

Β 

But yeah love them, cant wait for the debut album. Its going to be a serve YUP

this photo got me feeling some type of wayΒ :trisha:

Β 

Β 

On 3/3/2021 at 6:57 PM, Clampigirl said:

I requested to follow Bobby on instagram and HE FOLLOWED ME BACK!! :omg:

OMFGG YOU'RE SO LUCKY CONGRATSΒ :trisha:

Β 

Also this isn't that relevant but I think they updated their website? It shows some kind of gif they made with different Eli picsΒ :oprah:Β (btw sorry if y'all already knew that djfndj)Β https://www.inhaler.band/

They're coming aren't theyΒ :angie:

Β 

Edit: nvm, it's actually very recent butΒ IΒ just didn't get the insta notif about the new picsΒ :deadbanana: