Beautiful Loser

Inhaler

3 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

I woke up and decided that it was time to make my bank account hurt today. :gasp:

Β  Hide contents

g6el81o.png

Β 

so excitedΒ :trisha:Β :trisha:

July seems to be so far away right now and us having pre-ordered it so early makes it even more difficultΒ :air:

Β 

Β 

π‘³π’Šπ’‡π’† π’Šπ’” π’ƒπ’†π’‚π’–π’•π’Šπ’‡π’–π’ 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’šπ’π’– 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

19 minutes ago, deadlyynightshade said:

so excitedΒ :trisha:Β :trisha:

July seems to be so far away right now and us having pre-ordered it so early makes it even more difficultΒ :air:

I just hope I'll get them before I have to move to the island my campus is on lol :lel: (I'm pretty sure I'll get them on time, I won't have to move until late August I think)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

36 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

New pictures and interview! :party:https://notion.online/inhaler-are-breathing-new-life-back-into-indie-rock/

Β 

Β  Reveal hidden contents

inahler1.jpginhaler5-1090x1500.jpginhaler6-1090x1500.jpg

inhaler2-2048x1450.jpginhaler4-1090x1500.jpginhaler3-1090x1500.jpg

Β 

Β 

the picture where they are sort of hugging is so cuteΒ :aw:

Β 

Β 

π‘³π’Šπ’‡π’† π’Šπ’” π’ƒπ’†π’‚π’–π’•π’Šπ’‡π’–π’ 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’šπ’π’– 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

17 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

I did it. :hype: Tickets were only €20 each, cheapest ones I've ever bought (after Hozier performing at a small amusement park here in Stockholm 2019).

MDEcoJj.png

WHAT ARE YOU REALLY DOING IT ?!Β :dance::dance:Β SO HAPPY FOR UΒ Β :trisha:

The only dates that would suit me are early October for theΒ UK and I am still scared about covid and how the situation will be thenΒ :ohno:

Β 

Β 

5 hours ago, deadlyynightshade said:

WHAT ARE YOU REALLY DOING IT ?!Β :dance::dance:Β SO HAPPY FOR UΒ Β :trisha:

The only dates that would suit me are early October for theΒ UK and I am still scared about covid and how the situation will be thenΒ :ohno:

Yeah! :party:Or, well, I hope I'll do it haha, I'm pretty sure I can go if I'm vaccinated by then. :) My brother might come along, but it depends a bit on his job situation and if he feels like he can leave his wife and baby (who will be 2.5 in December) for a day or two.

I really hope you can go too, it would be so fun to go to a concert again after all this time! I'm still scared of covid too, so that's why I picked their very last show, haha.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

5 hours ago, Clampigirl said:

I did it. :hype: Tickets were only €20 each, cheapest ones I've ever bought (after Hozier performing at a small amusement park here in Stockholm 2019).

MDEcoJj.png

Ahhh I'm so happy for youΒ :kris:

Β 

Honestly I'm still a bit scared as well for the whole covid situation, but also I don't have anyone to go with nor do I have anyΒ friends withΒ the same music taste as me

I really really hope they add other European datesΒ 

6 hours ago, Clampigirl said:

Thats so cool:kris:

I just found the early pre-sale code in my gmail, but there's no way Im travelling to a different country:toofunny:

Like Lavender Sunshine said, hoping for EU dates:smirk:

2 hours ago, Clampigirl said:

Yeah! :party:Or, well, I hope I'll do it haha, I'm pretty sure I can go if I'm vaccinated by then. :) My brother might come along, but it depends a bit on his job situation and if he feels like he can leave his wife and baby (who will be 2.5 in December) for a day or two.

I really hope you can go too, it would be so fun to go to a concert again after all this time! I'm still scared of covid too, so that's why I picked their very last show, haha.

Β I hope you can go because it will truly be a dreamy night seeing them live ! Of course you will be our insider numberΒ 2 (ourΒ insider number 1 LanasC keSpoonΒ with the cassettes that may come earlier :thumb2:) and you will send us pictures from the event and tell us how the night was:trisha::trisha:Β . I also hope they do add more European dates or add more UK dates later in the year , maybe then weΒ will have a higher chance to goΒ :ohno:

Β 

Β 

Β 

20 hours ago, deadlyynightshade said:

Β I hope you can go because it will truly be a dreamy night seeing them live ! Of course you will be our insider numberΒ 2 (ourΒ insider number 1 LanasC keSpoonΒ with the cassettes that may come earlier :thumb2:) and you will send us pictures from the event and tell us how the night was:trisha::trisha:Β . I also hope they do add more European dates or add more UK dates later in the year , maybe then weΒ will have a higher chance to goΒ :ohno:

Β 

Imagine me becoming cassette girl:ma:

14 minutes ago, LanasC keSpoon said:

Imagine me becoming cassette girl:ma:

That’s exactly what I had in mindΒ :thumb2:

Β 

Β 

This thread is sending meΒ :thumb2:

On 3/24/2021 at 10:00 PM, Clampigirl said:

Yeah, if things are looking better this fall, I bet they would book more tour dates! Fingers crossed they’ll do that and that we all can go! :party:

Agree,Β that must beΒ keeping them from booking other worldwide datesΒ :noparty:Β I would be fine with some spring 2022 dates tbhΒ 

I'm happy to know that at least one of us may be able to see them live, regardlessΒ :xcry:

5 hours ago, Lavender Sunshine said:

This thread is sending meΒ :thumb2:

Agree,Β that must beΒ keeping them from booking other worldwide datesΒ :noparty:Β I would be fine with some spring 2022 dates tbhΒ 

I'm happy to know that at least one of us may be able to see them live, regardlessΒ :xcry:

Honestly, I wouldn’t count out spring 2022 dates! They could always continue their tour after New Years and visit the continent/Europe. :D

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

1 hour ago, Clampigirl said:

Honestly, I wouldn’t count out spring 2022 dates! They could always continue their tour after New Years and visit the continent/Europe. :D

Yeah exactly! In a covid-free scenario, it would have been normal to follow this timeline of touring in Ireland and in the UK first and then in the rest of the continent and the world,Β obviously it usually takes months and months so... let's hope this is the case:party:Β