ileftthisacchoneys

Sharing vintage stock footage?

here's a link to a thread of footage Lana's used in her videos. If you look at the related videos u can also find other stuff similar to it :) 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

25 minutes ago, veinsineon said:

look up whatever u want and just add 'vintage' and 'stock footage' :hottie: problem solved

you didn't lie tho lmao

8 minutes ago, Pin Up Galore said:

here's a link to a thread of footage Lana's used in her videos. If you look at the related videos u can also find other stuff similar to it :) 

ty! i gotta put these and some more in a playlist and maybe share them here

when I used to make Lana videos I would always look up like "8mm" or "16mm footage."the thread that @Pin Up Galore posted is also a gold mine because Lana often used like 2 seconds from all those videos and they have a bunch of footage. also behind the scenes footage for vintage movies, interviews, etc 

sgopYhV.gif

8 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

i have a lil collection of footage that i love, this one is my all time favorite, not sure if it will suit your specific aesthetic but it's great footage, it's surfy :diva: 

for sure gonna save it! and there's no need for a specific aesthetic, lizzy grant videos were so random and that's a reason why i love them sm