Elle

Lana to release a cover of "You'll Never Walk Alone" for upcoming Liverpool F.C. Documentary - November 30th/December 4th, 2020

11 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

When is this out?!?? 

No idea, I can only find a documentary about Jurgen Klopp (Liverpool’s manager/coach for the men’s team) that came out in August this year.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I just stumbled on that article too

The End of the Storm will be available to own on digital, DVD and Blu-ray from Monday November 30 – click here to pre-order now.

Produced in association with Sky, the film will also be broadcast on Sky Documentaries in the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland in 2021.

The film’s original soundtrack will be released by Tap Music and includes a new recording of LFC anthem You’ll Never Walk Alone, sung by global multi-platinum selling, Brit Award winner Lana Del Rey.

The soundtrack will be available digitally on Friday December 4, while a limited-edition seven-inch vinyl of Del Rey’s rendition of You’ll Never Walk Alone will be available from Friday December 11 at store.liverpoolfc.comand lanadelrey.com.

So we'll first hear it on Nov 30th then will be available to stream Dec 4th

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

On 11/4/2020 at 5:26 AM, Kimi said:

voice sounds stronger than ever but her tone is so bland lmao. we don't claim it.

So you just don’t like her voice then. Which is fine. But like... that’s just her voice. 

31 minutes ago, domandapiano said:

So you just don’t like her voice then. Which is fine. But like... that’s just her voice. 

i don't like her voice in this particular song, don't twist my words

thumb_113502_default_news_size_5.png

Her best album artwork in years! :oic:

The return of the capitalised font! All jokes aside though . . . her best single artwork in years. :oopna:

The documentary is coming out 30 November which to me seems to indicate the soundtrack will be out digitally on that date, with the vinyl release date set for 11 December as per below:

The Del Rey recording will also be released on limited-edition seven-inch vinyl, produced by TaP Music and available exclusively on LFC platforms and Del Rey’s website. The vinyl is available to pre-order from November 30 and will be available in LFC stores from Friday December 11.

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/announcements/415825-the-end-of-the-storm-soundtrack-to-benefit-lfc-foundation

I'm REALLY excited now cos the last track of the album is an orchestral version of 'You'll Never Walk Alone' played by cellist Adrian Bradbury, which makes me hope that there will be some big symphonic orchestration for her to sing over which is usually the norm for soundtrack arrangements. :excited:

3lfQEhw.png