Elle

Lana to release a cover of "You'll Never Walk Alone" for upcoming Liverpool F.C. Documentary - November 30th/December 4th, 2020

8 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

I thought this was exclusive to Liverpool FC?

The Del Rey recording will also be released on limited-edition seven-inch vinyl, produced by TaP Music and available exclusively on LFC platforms and Del Rey’s website.

from liverpool site

1 minute ago, Lustformoney said:

The Del Rey recording will also be released on limited-edition seven-inch vinyl, produced by TaP Music and available exclusively on LFC platforms and Del Rey’s website.

from liverpool site

Ohh right. I forgot. Thanks!

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I'ma wait for Lana's store to be updated and then I'll see which one will be cheaper (shipping-wise).

Imagine the face of my dad when he sees a package, arriving at our door, w/ the word "Liverpool" on it ME75dXu.gif

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

51 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

This kinda works as a snippet? Not with any instrumental but stilll...

the straights praising her in the comments is sending me 

1 hour ago, Nobody said:

It's the witchery for me ... Lana has managed to get football fans (generally homophobic or uncomfortable with homosexuality more or less openly / more or less unaware) to ask to have her sing this at the stadium when covid is over like they have no idea what they are getting themselves into - if this happens, there will be literally NO SEATS available for the straights to watch the game because all of us will have bought tickets and will be queuing outside the stadium for three days lol - they better rethink this 

1 hour ago, Nobody said:

Fun story I showed Lana's rendition to my football obsessed friend and he was so impressed with it, he became open to listen to some songs by her so I told him to just check her latest album Norman Fucking Rockwell. He did actually listen to it yesterday, he said his faves are Love Song and How To Disappear.

i cant believe i went thru all the trouble to buy this movie only to hear lana for like 30 seconds at the end but it sounds absolutely BEAUTIFUL the CHOIR OH WOWWWWWWWWWWW

Spoiler

so for the first 30 seconds or so it is entirely acapella and she sounds so gooooood oh my god

then the strings come in and its so calm and pretty and daaaaaaamn then the choir comes in

but in the movie, theres ppl talking over it :deadbanana: 

image.png