Elle

Lana to release a cover of "You'll Never Walk Alone" for upcoming Liverpool F.C. Documentary - November 30th/December 4th, 2020

1 minute ago, Dominikx4 said:

i cant believe i went thru all the trouble to buy this movie only to hear lana for like 30 seconds at the end but it sounds absolutely BEAUTIFUL the CHOIR OH WOWWWWWWWWWWW

Lmao 30 seconds at the end? Wasn't it supposed to play during credits? 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

1 minute ago, sweetlikecinnam0n said:

I think I've just listened to it, not sure if it's legit (?) :um2:

if it is from the d word site then yes, it is

Spoiler

the fact i went thru all that hassle to get my hands on this song only for smn to upload it while im at it... i hate it here

image.png

2 minutes ago, sweetlikecinnam0n said:

Ngl, kinda underwhelming then

But the whole thing sounds too quiet bc it's a rip so yeah, I'ma wait to the HQ version

tbh it kinda sounds like they cut lana's vocals from the middle part so they could layer the interview excerpts on top of it, so im excited to hear the actual released version

image.png

24 minutes ago, Chestnut Fox Sexy Jesus said:

It's the witchery for me ... Lana has managed to get football fans (generally homophobic or uncomfortable with homosexuality more or less openly / more or less unaware) to ask to have her sing this at the stadium when covid is over like they have no idea what they are getting themselves into - if this happens, there will be literally NO SEATS available for the straights to watch the game because all of us will have bought tickets and will be queuing outside the stadium for three days lol - they better rethink this 

I LAUGHED!

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

tbh it kinda sounds like they cut lana's vocals from the middle part so they could layer the interview excerpts on top of it, so im excited to hear the actual released version

Exactly what I thought- and also, maybe they made it a little quiet than the "official" version (?), idk

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

1 minute ago, TRENCH said:

should i wait for it to be on lanas store? im not paying $20 for shipping to the US for one small vinyl LOL

I think it's actually like 10 bucks for shipping which isn't too bad imo if that's what's delaying ur purchase. It's so beautiful. oh and it's supposed to arrive by the 10th so I mean yeah :dance:

UV/Honeymoon

39 minutes ago, electra said:

probably one of her best vocal performances ever and its a football anthem...:eek3:

It’s not really a football anthem. It’s a classic Broadway show tune.