Elle

Lana to release a cover of "You'll Never Walk Alone" for upcoming Liverpool F.C. Documentary - November 30th/December 4th, 2020

29 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

i expect to hear this being played in pubs by groaning drunk bald guys at full blast during football season next year  :nails:

her impact, the official anthem will be replaced by ms del rey's version :xgiggle: bye bye gerry and the losermakers

this but with lana's version, at least one time :excited:

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

I wasn’t so sure about the male choir at first (though I was getting the reason behind it; I guess I had wrongfully associated choir to what we got on Summertime), but I listened to it again and it really works!  Plus there’s a weirdly « working » element to an all-male choir singing to her You’ll Never Walk Alone haha 

1 minute ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I wasn’t so sure about the male choir at first (though I was getting the reason behind it; I guess I had wrongfully associated choir to what we got on Summertime), but I listened to it again and it really works!  Plus there’s a weirdly « working » element to an all-male choir singing to her You’ll Never Walk Alone haha 

Really a LGBTIQ+ anthem

What’s this devotion? You really seem like a good man
Bodies or oceans, I cling to you like your mainland

17 minutes ago, Vertimus said:

I don’t hear a male choir; I must have heard the wrong version. 

Is the right version 3:12 minutes? 

The version I heard was a rip from the documentary. Maybe the official version doesn’t have the male choir?!?

This is beautiful:flutter:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 hour ago, GeminiLanaFan said:
Spoiler

I wasn’t so sure about the male choir at first

I stopped reading after this, pleeeeaaase put song details in spoilers, everyone! :omg: I wanna be surprised! :crying5:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

the documentary commentary and male choir made me want to throw up in my mouth but lana sounded lovely

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

50 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

The version I heard was a rip from the documentary. Maybe the official version doesn’t have the male choir?!?

Thank you, GLF. I assume the ‘male choir’ could be the players and/or fans? I hear no choir at all in the 3:12 version. 

did anyone hear that 2 minute version with the weird fan made instrumental? i was listening to it all thinking it was legit :oprah2:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

6 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

I stopped reading after this, pleeeeaaase put song details in spoilers, everyone! :omg: I wanna be surprised! :crying5:

Apparently, I didnt hear the official version of the song (only a rip from the documentary), so you're probably safe ;) 
Sorry, sweetie! 

14 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

did anyone hear that 2 minute version with the weird fan made instrumental? i was listening to it all thinking it was legit :oprah2:

I did. I thought so too for a short while.

The orchestra really overwhelms LDR’s voice after the midpoint in the real version. It SOUNDS as if it were put together in pieces. Still, okay.