Elle

Lana to release a cover of "You'll Never Walk Alone" for upcoming Liverpool F.C. Documentary - November 30th/December 4th, 2020

27 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Apparently, I didnt hear the official version of the song (only a rip from the documentary), so you're probably safe ;) 
Sorry, sweetie! 

Don't worry, I think I'll just stay away from this thread to avoid reading anything I don't wanna know yet. :defeated:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

8 hours ago, Nobody said:

the straights praising her in the comments is sending me 

This is so common to me that I sometimes have a hard time understanding people's surprise. lol :hide:

I pre-ordered two (my father will want one anyway).

I took advantage and bought a Liverpool shirt for me too. ?

A post shared by Lana Del Rey (@lanadelrey)

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

lana put the vinyl in your US store challenge 

11 minutes ago, violets said:

is it not gonna be on her website? i dont wanna pay for that shipping ?

ok so im not the only one whos bamboozled by that shipping price 

10 minutes ago, daisy fresh witch said:

that high note omg. but some parts that she sang sounded kinda autotuned to me, anyone else think so?

she posted her singing it live in the studio on her insta and it sounds the exact same to me? 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

3 minutes ago, Creyk said:

I made a good version from the documentary rip which cut out the talking / the 2 parts flow well into each other but I don't know if it's okay to post...?

Since the song is a copyrighted release available through purchase, a rip would not be allowed to post here! In any way though, Lana has posted the song on her instagram & Twitter for those who'd like to listen. I appreciate you being conscientious and making sure before you posted :) x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I personally hear no auto tune and I feel like I’m usually super sensitive to it (I can’t listen to the new live version of Exile by Taylor and bon iver because his voice sounds so auto tuned in a non artistic way) 

37 minutes ago, domandapiano said:

I personally hear no auto tune and I feel like I’m usually super sensitive to it (I can’t listen to the new live version of Exile by Taylor and bon iver because his voice sounds so auto tuned in a non artistic way) 

yeah same i usually can tell autotune right away. i didnt hear any in this one. if anything, i sort of wish there were a little more processing on the vocals.

I just wanna say that with everything going on in the world right now, I really appreciate Lana covering this song. I’m sure all of us - whether we’re dealing with school, work, tough personal/overall life situations, and pandemic fatigue - can find some sense of comfort in hearing a voice so familiar reassure us that “at the end of the storm, there’s a golden sky”. May this song remind us all to trudge on in faith even in the face of uphill battles. Sending everyone love - God bless. :kiss: