Elle

Lana to release a cover of "You'll Never Walk Alone" for upcoming Liverpool F.C. Documentary - November 30th/December 4th, 2020

1 hour ago, vodkaa said:

I used to play volleyball in high school and- maybe it's not the same scale but. 

the camaraderie and good sportsmanship. that's this song. it lives. on.tenor.gif?itemid=16291878

i'm really glad to see that you're using that video i shared with you :hide: 

on topic: this cover is really nice, i feel like she's singing the national anthem! it also reminded me of her gorgeous cover of "chet baker"! :flutter: 

WGe8ynS.gif

34 minutes ago, ThisIsRusko said:

are we getting a digital download version? i can't find the song anywhere

the soundtrack will be available digitally from Friday December 4

also let's see what tap is going to say about a release on lana's store. will let you guys know, what they say (if they reply lol)

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

Okay, I've now heard the version LDR released on IG last night, and it is a huge improvement over the other orchestrated version I heard earlier yesterday, without any kind of chorus. I guess it represents another new side to her career and the many ways she's making herself known to the world. I don't love it, but it's good enough. The approach taken doesn't seem right for her voice. 

Unfortunately I don't really love this. It sounds like a one take acapella where she goes off the original melody. The tone is too high or screechy if that makes sense. Then it is merged with a well produced section of male voices. Doesn't mesh that well.  I think there was more potential than was realized. Don't worry I'm not jumping ship.