Elle

Lana to release a cover of "You'll Never Walk Alone" for upcoming Liverpool F.C. Documentary - November 30th/December 4th, 2020

3 minutes ago, sweetlikecinnam0n said:

Me searching for the lies tho:

5A4R.gif

Yeah there weren’t any lies BUT it was worded exceptionally poorly. Hence why the Twitter dumbasses had a field day with this one. I agree with the message tho

Everytime I try to fly, I fall

10 minutes ago, Angelic Tropico said:

Yeah there weren’t any lies BUT it was worded exceptionally poorly. Hence why the Twitter dumbasses had a field day with this one. I agree with the message tho

That I agree- and that's what I've always said.

But did she spill? Definitely 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

27 minutes ago, Angelic Tropico said:

Yeah I agree her voice didn’t fit with the choir. She probably didn’t have much creative control. The strong male choir is kind of our thing. It’s how that song should be sung at matches. They definitely would’ve put their foot down on that - it’s basically essential for the song

Thanks for that information. Good to know. 

15 hours ago, Nikogo said:

Of those 8 things you mentioned, Lana only released 3 of them :rip: 

And this year has been difficult to be a fan... a different controversy each month, delaying the album by almost a year

im hoping the classics album makes up for a little bit of it

18 hours ago, AKASAKA SAWAYAMA said:

786.png

Everyone with a working brain knows that there was absolutely nothing wrong with what she posted on instagram.

Only those found issue with it who just ache to be offended by something. But those twitter snowflakes live for that and move on to the next thing to hate on in a few days so it does not matter that much.

5 minutes ago, Creyk said:

Everyone with a working brain knows that there was absolutely nothing wrong with what she posted on instagram.

Only those found issue with it who just ache to be offended by something. But those twitter snowflakes live for that and move on to the next thing to hate on in a few days so it does not matter that much.

As if the only thing I’m referring to is that. This isn’t the right thread to get into this discussion but. 

1)the driving video with her driving to Eminem and showing the road while driving. 
2)mesh mask

3)the lashings on Twitter to ‘defend’ herself where she ends up digging herself in deeper. (Lying about the mesh mask for one of many examples)

I agree completely that the QFTC thing wasn’t wrong (maybe a little wrong worded but the message itself wasn’t wrong) nor am I a ‘Twitter snowflake’ aching to get offended by anything. I couldn’t give two craps what she does. I still proudly stan her, buy her overpriced merch, and steam the absolute crap out of her music. 

Overall it has been a rough year to Stan her when she could have taken the L from the criticism about OFTC. (which her normal fan base and the ones who support her understood what she meant) instead she doubled down and added more negative press, falsely announced an album at the end as a sort of ‘Ah Ha!’ And then kept getting into crap :rip:

but it obviously didn’t hurt her popularity. Her Instagram posts get at least over 500,000 likes on almost anything she posts. She was asked to cover Summertime and this song. And she’s really showing off her vocals on both and it gives me hope for the album after Chemtrails that she most likely is going to start working on soon once the covers album is done (or she already is)

"Don’t forget me"

so liverpool site isnt working for me, i tried to buy the vinyl three times but its not loading. i was really pissed but now after hearing the song im really thankfull i didnt buy it. Director of the documentary said that orchestra was recorded in Budapest, vocals in la, choir in London and you can hear it, its like three diffrent songs played at once. weird

1 minute ago, Lustformoney said:

so liverpool site isnt working for me, i tried to buy the vinyl three times but its not loading. i was really pissed but now after hearing the song im really thankfull i didnt buy it. Director of the documentary said that orchestra was recorded in Budapest, vocals in la, choir in London and you can hear it, its like three diffrent songs played at once. weird

Don’t call me angel tease

Everytime I try to fly, I fall

No off-topic conversaion please.

Late to the party, but I didn't like this cover either. Nice that she's working a lot on her vocals, but it was way too much screaming.

1 hour ago, Nikogo said:

As if the only thing I’m referring to is that. This isn’t the right thread to get into this discussion but. 

1)the driving video with her driving to Eminem and showing the road while driving. 
2)mesh mask

3)the lashings on Twitter to ‘defend’ herself where she ends up digging herself in deeper. (Lying about the mesh mask for one of many examples)

I agree completely that the QFTC thing wasn’t wrong (maybe a little wrong worded but the message itself wasn’t wrong) nor am I a ‘Twitter snowflake’ aching to get offended by anything. I couldn’t give two craps what she does. I still proudly stan her, buy her overpriced merch, and steam the absolute crap out of her music. 

Overall it has been a rough year to Stan her when she could have taken the L from the criticism about OFTC. (which her normal fan base and the ones who support her understood what she meant) instead she doubled down and added more negative press, falsely announced an album at the end as a sort of ‘Ah Ha!’ And then kept getting into crap :rip:

but it obviously didn’t hurt her popularity. Her Instagram posts get at least over 500,000 likes on almost anything she posts. She was asked to cover Summertime and this song. And she’s really showing off her vocals on both and it gives me hope for the album after Chemtrails that she most likely is going to start working on soon once the covers album is done (or she already is)

I get what you're saying but I guess the previous user was just talking about QFTC (in terms of people being snowflakes).

However, your 1) isn't a new thing, she's been doing that since 2015 (?)- not defending her, she's wrong for doing it but it's not a recent thing- 2) there's no excuse for that and 3) if it's bullshit or not (mesh mask having plastic-ish fabric underneath) idk, and we're beating an already dead horse, but most people bought it so she actually didn't dig herself deeper on that one. Those "lashings", as you called them, were justified in most of the cases. I'd rather have her replying to those tweets, when people make up shit about her, the way she's been replying, rather than her being quiet and let people speculate and ending up believing tales.

Anyway, I don't think I'ma buy the vinyl. I'm still deciding but :whatever2:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

:rip: the version is exactly the same as in the movie, pretty disappointed the way lana is just not present in the entire middle part of the song

shes literally gone from like 01:50 till 03:50

hope this doesnt end up on the covers album i hate it

image.png

On 12/2/2020 at 8:20 AM, Creyk said:

Let's be honest both are perfect. Even without an album, she is feeding us this year.

Boom Like That, Life Is Beautiful, I Talk To Jesus, every imaginable part of Wild One, Let Me Love You Like A Woman, Hallucinogenics, Violet Bent Backwards Over The  Grass, Thunder... it' s a great year to be a Lana fan.

Did I just see Boom Like That next to LIB? I'll pretend I didn't see that...

Can't believe I ordered  the vinyl  for this :um2:

So is the single version the same as in the movie..don't hate it but I don't love it either...the best part is her singing with the male choir  ..that was beautiful 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: