Elle

Lana to release a cover of "You'll Never Walk Alone" for upcoming Liverpool F.C. Documentary - November 30th/December 4th, 2020

Actually it is on Apple Music, it’s just not under her name it’s on the End of the Storm soundtrack if anyone’s looking for it 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

16 hours ago, CinnamonGirl said:

someone should make an edit of this wish the orchestra coming in earlier

Actually, I think it works a lot when the orchestral version from the same soundtrack is played as an intro (I just have them back to back on a playlist).

It feels like there's a momentum when the piano starts just before Lana starts singing and it makes perfect sense to have only the vocals before the orchestra comes back. It works a lot better than with Lana's version alone. 

On 12/19/2020 at 2:10 PM, cheaptrailertrashglm said:

does anyone know if we'll be able to download this song on itunes? i've only seen info on a vinyl

it’s on itunes/apple music. check for the name of the movie and you’ll find the soundtrack with it

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I got the single vinyl a few weeks ago and just checked Discogs because I mean... idk how long it’ll be sold or how many copies were made etc. But I know it’s limited edition. Mint copies are going for anywhere between $40-$147 on Discogs. If it’s still for sale, buy a copy now before the scalpers all get them!!!!

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

same ughhh. i hope there's another giveaway in the future

lana signed a whole bunch, so i doubt this was the last chance to get one :creep:

Spoiler

also kinda screaming @ how this giveaway would be highkey illegal in my country cuz they force u to buy something to participate 

image.png