Elle

Lana to release a cover of "You'll Never Walk Alone" for upcoming Liverpool F.C. Documentary - November 30th/December 4th, 2020

3 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

it would be a total slay without the ugly logo at the bottom but whatever, btd font makes up for everything. i wish we knew the producer

I think the logo fits tbh, it looks good

It’s cute and in general I wish Lana would release more 7” singles, but sadly I don’t collect singles (waste of time and energy for only 2 songs, plus they’re hard to take on and off the platter with my nails done lol). But I really hope the song does well because her voice really is so lovely on the track and if it’s successful she might feel obligated to put it on the standards album (if it isn’t already on it).

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

I went to liverpool insta page to read the comments on lanas cover, i was really scared to look after all the hate from white old dudes she got for covering Doin time but the comments are so nice? Like every football fan is praising her. Thats so refreshing

2 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

I went to liverpool insta page to read the comments on lanas cover, i was really scared to look after all the hate from white old dudes she got for covering Doin time but the comments are so nice? Like every football fan is praising her. Thats so refreshing

liverpool x lipsters, brother and sister fandoms me thinks

1 hour ago, Lustformoney said:

I reas similar comments on Twitter some week/s ago. :flutter: 

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

The Del Rey recording will also be released on limited-edition seven-inch vinyl, produced by TaP Music and available exclusively on LFC platforms and Del Rey’s website

is Ben making the vinyl himself in his basement or something 

Uh, LFC, lamers 'r' us, club, she Lana-Grant-land, but hey, must at USA be 50ish battle - faith songs, European singers work off, to prevail? She under cover Everton FC, etc, ..not hideous logo Gaga-Lee-sides.

On 11/13/2020 at 2:51 PM, Lustformoney said:

We like her. :)

25 minutes ago, Paradise Man said:

Uh, LFC, lamers 'r' us, club, she Lana-Grant-land, but hey, must at USA be 50ish battle - faith songs, European singers work off, to prevail? She under cover Everton FC, etc, ..not hideous logo Gaga-Lee-sides.

:oic3:

while ive the focus. i listened to the track, not the broadway version, or maybe it is, edit: they weren't. but basically. it's a sports anthem of a track, and it's been covered by a lot of memorable artists thru-out the years. i think it's real great that Lana's gonna be covering it and having it on a single vinyl. putting her up w the greats ah

it's got such a rich history to it already and that immediately builds it, but listening to it and the lyrics. it does well on the sports field. that feeling of camaraderie, the drama the showmanship. I miss going out to stadiums that atmosphere now.

im actually contemplating whether or not it'd be a great addition to the record. rite now, if the track makes me think of those beautiful midwestern skies, open fields and more simpler pleasures of having fun in more of those rural cities then it sounds good to me. a bit worrying bc now im actually entertaining that the record's gonna have this sound, like I have a better idea where she's going, environment wise in general, but now it just gets me wondering about her approach so much more. 

i wouldn't mind it on cocc. 

but what do we concretely know atm? i just hope she properly distinguishes what goes where so we better know what to expect. 

UV/Honeymoon

33 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

:defeated:

a not only piano song two days ago, and a return to strings for this song :wub:

If COTCC isnt on the same level as these two I STG.

The only huge thing LMLYLAW has going for it is it’s an original. Summertime has a beautiful arrangement and vocals out of this world, and You’ll Never Walk Alone has strings

"Don’t forget me"

59 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

We are on a winning streak:illumilana2::understand:

Summertime and its video were an absolute serve,  sultry, jazzy  & background singers & now this!! Her return to strings and a fucking choir:kris:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: