Elle

"American Standards & Classics" Cover Album - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I won't say I still have hope but I'll say what I've previously said: her for Christmas can mean anything. It could mean week before Christmas, Christmas' eve, Christmas' day, day after Christmas, 27th, 28th and so on. I'll wait till 28th (or 29th at the latest). 

However, if it's not coming, I hope she says something- maybe her label didn't let her release this bc, as some users have already said, they solved the vinyl issue and COCC is coming in the next two/three months. 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

12 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

I won't say I still have hope but I'll say what I've previously said: her for Christmas can mean anything. It could mean week before Christmas, Christmas' eve, Christmas' day, day after Christmas, 27th, 28th and so on. I'll wait till 28th (or 29th at the latest). 

However, if it's not coming, I hope she says something- maybe her label didn't let her release this bc, as some users have already said, they solved the vinyl issue and COCC is coming in the next two/three months. 

It's her announcement of the COTCC pre-order that makes it really obvious this isn't being released anytime soon. Maybe she'll release it later this year and delay Behind the Iron Gates even further. lol

13 minutes ago, Chemtrail said:

It's her announcement of the COTCC pre-order that makes it really obvious this isn't being released anytime soon. Maybe she'll release it later this year and delay Behind the Iron Gates even further. lol

I truly do wonder whether this album or behind the iron gates will come out first.... I just hope both at least come out sometime next year and neither is pushed into 2022.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

30 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

A Very Lana Christmas: coming March 33rd 2023. 

38 minutes ago, recklessdaughter said:

I truly do wonder whether this album or behind the iron gates will come out first.... I just hope both at least come out sometime next year and neither is pushed into 2022.

I think she'll release another audiobook. The Patent Leather Do-over clip she posted in May had already been produced by Jack. I'm guessing that she'll wait at least 4 months after COTCC is released to put out the whole project, if it's still something she's working on. Maybe she'll return to this American Classics and Standards project next Christmas or something. The idea of her releasing it before January 11th seems too good to be true, she hasn't said anything about it even though she had a great opportunity to when she performed on TV the other day. Her decision to perform Let Me Love You Like a Woman instead of Summertime makes more sense now.

2 hours ago, recklessdaughter said:

We didn’t get this album today, but we are still definitely getting it. Just like when she announced Chemtrails for September 5th, the date seemed unlikely once she formally announced Violet with the pre-order. Once she announced the Chemtrails pre-order, I kind of assumed this wasn’t coming this week. But I have no doubt in my mind that this will come out next year, and probably in better shape than it would’ve been in today. Don’t lose hope yet :) 

I feel the opposite way, that she’s abandoned it and is probably working on another album of her own material. That is, if it isn’t released today. 

12 minutes ago, Vertimus said:

I feel the opposite way, that she’s abandoned it and is probably working on another album of her own material. That is, if it isn’t released today. 

We know Zach Dawes posted about working on it very recently so I doubt Lana just scrapped it. More likely she decided she wanted it to be a bigger project than originally planned just like with Violet, plus she seems to usually roll out only one project at a time. I wouldn’t fear this album being scrapped just because she didn’t release it today. 

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

27 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

IF its coming, itll be in 5 minutes

17 minutes ago, titanicearth said:

The day’s not over yet :pray2:

Lana will upload it to d.bree just after she's had her dinner and put the cats to bed, hold on gays we're almost there