Elle

"American Standards & Classics" Cover Album - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Maybe she didn't apologize because it's still coming tonight... 

:toofloppy: :poordat: :toofunny:

All jokes aside, she should have atleast acknowledged it. Normally I don't really care when she doesn't stick to her dates but this is Christmas, and a really hard year for most people. If it wasn't going to come she should have told us. I don't think the project's been abandoned but an update would've gone a long way.

Oh wellll Merry Christmas bbs and atleast we know lots is coming soon! :wub::party:

im so annoyed with her rn. im not even the type to push her to release new stuff. if you're not gonna release something or you don't know when it can come out then just say so??? why does she have to lie and then just not follow up on it :air2:

157852e4da9ff5b7ec834e7a2eac795d.gif

6 minutes ago, DCooper said:

Maybe she didn't apologize because it's still coming tonight... 

:toofloppy: :poordat: :toofunny:

All jokes aside, she should have atleast acknowledged it. Normally I don't really care when she doesn't stick to her dates but this is Christmas, and a really hard year for most people. If it wasn't going to come she should have told us. I don't think the project's been abandoned but an update would've gone a long way.

Oh wellll Merry Christmas bbs and atleast we know lots is coming soon! :wub::party:

She legit just needs to tweet: "sorry guys, I really tried. Xxx" 

But no. :crying2:

Like, I don’t care that much about AS&C but her lack of professionalism is huge... it’s the second time this year... she done this several times since her carrear started.

I love her with all of my heart and we know that she’s always the sweetest with her fand when meeting them but talking about commitment she’s not respectful towards her fans.

”she doesn’t owns us shit” yes, she does! We’re the ones that consume her music and stand by her when people talk bullshit about her...

we need to be more respected 

that’s my thoughts this Christmas.

still love her and always will, but sometimes she does make me sad

Edited by gsnlp
I wrote “friends” instead of “fans”

0YnL0Kf.gif

2 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

Like, I don’t care that much about AS&C but her lack of professionalism is huge... it’s the second time this year... she done this several times since her carrear started.

I love her with all of my heart and we know that she’s always the sweetest with her friends when meeting them but talking about commitment she’s not respectful towards her fans.

”she doesn’t owns us shit” yes, she does! We’re the ones that consume her music and stand by her when people talk bullshit about her...

this. it would be different if she never gave a timeline of when she intended to release it but if we expect something a certain day because thats what SHE told us, then we are owed that. its not being selfish or rude.

West-Coast-GIF-lana-del-rey-37051506-500

3 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

I love her with all of my heart and we know that she’s always the sweetest with her friends when meeting them but talking about commitment she’s not respectful towards her fans.

A very valid point! Like I and many others have said in the past. All it takes is just a simple tweet notifying us that it's not ready. :krylie:

I know Lana has a bad track history with like, telling random fans on the streets dates and random magazines saying shit, but this year is the first I can remember where she has made official announcements on her official channels and not delivered. It does make me a bit frustrated, less so with this project but more with the tinge of potential truth that 1/11 might come and nothing happen.

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

6 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

I mean, watch January 11th came and nothing happens 

Interscope is already on board; it will happen. It’s when she is the only one mentioning something that we need to worry about. 
we should have known though that the announcement for preorder was all we were gonna get for Christmas. 

Ok time to cheer you guys up now since Lana won’t. This may be delayed but remember Zach Dawes is producing this! Since she’s getting COTCC out of the way first, maybe she’s not working with Jack anymore after that. I like his work, but I know a lot of you don’t, so maybe that’s a bright side. Maybe she and Zach Dawes have already started talking about a regular album. Also, think about the back up singers! Think about her band playing on an actual release of hers! Think about the old jazzy numbers we’ll get! Think about the possibility of her saying “daddy” on multiple tracks since that’s ridiculously common in standards! There’s still so much to look forward to. We know Lana is flaky, but please don’t let that ruin your holidays. Just pretend it wasn’t expected for today and it was always gonna follow COTCC. 

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

1 minute ago, recklessdaughter said:

Ok time to cheer you guys up now since Lana won’t. This may be delayed but remember Zach Dawes is producing this! Since she’s getting COTCC out of the way first, maybe she’s not working with Jack anymore after that. I like his work, but I know a lot of you don’t, so maybe that’s a bright side. Maybe she and Zach Dawes have already started talking about a regular album. Also, think about the back up singers! Think about her band playing on an actual release of hers! Think about the old jazzy numbers we’ll get! Think about the possibility of her say “daddy” on multiple tracks since that’s ridiculously common in standards! There’s still so much to look forward to. We know Lana is flaky, but please don’t let that ruin your holidays. Just pretend it wasn’t expected for today and it was always gonna follow COTCC. 

Thanks queen!! :kiss: