Elle

"American Standards & Classics" Cover Album - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

On 10/26/2020 at 8:45 PM, LemonadeHeavens said:

if this album is going to be released around christmas i want a studio version of "santa baby". :crossed: :thirst:

On 10/26/2020 at 9:11 PM, lamms said:

i never wanted a christmas album so badly :crying2: :icant: :lange:

OMG WE DID IT! AT LEAST SOMETHING MANIFESTED! Although it won’t be entirely a Christmas album, it still kinda is! :crying: 

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

I’m excited tbh! We’re getting more music from Lana than we expected and that’s always something to celebrate! 

I think at this point, we can just rule out the possibility of Lana releasing an album in a season that isn’t summer, though :rip: excited for the record and the videos and singles to come! :party:

im sorry guys but we're not getting a christmas album lmao, have you not learnt anything yet? 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

ALL WE NEED is Diamonds are a Girls best friend cover i've said it once ill say it a million more times :oprah3: its time to leave failed manifesting behind and start PRAYING :pray2:

apparently "American standard" probably refers to songs from the Great American Songbook (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_American_Songbook) from a quick glance at the list, I would love a Moon River, I Fall in Love Too Easy, My Funny Valentine, White Christmas (considering it might be coming out on the 25th), Dream a Little Dream of Me, and Cry Me a River. I'm not too familiar with this genre (it seems mainly jazz/rag-time) so I'm really interested in this! (if it actually comes out :ma: )

sgopYhV.gif

1 minute ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

im sorry guys but we're not getting a christmas album lmao, have you not learnt anything yet? 

ugh this, i REALLY would love if she kept her word this time but history tells another story...:creepna3:

aOaIzH2.gif

Just now, Terrence Loves Me said:

Of course not :thumb2: