Elle

"American Standards & Classics" Cover Album - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

honestly i really hope it’s not like 10 songs i hope there’s like 20-30 since they’re all covers and the music is already written, all they need is her vocals and an instrumental thats playing the already written music. fuckkkk

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

3 hours ago, DCooper said:

nxzxqPH.png

ily lmao

In other news, since I didn't comment on it yet, I'm soooo glad Lana shared that album info at Denny's! It sounded like she was devastated to hear about the 17 week production delay which threw everything off and so now that that's all come to light, I have more faith in future dates she'll share bc I'm sure she doesn't want a 2.0 of this mess again anytime soon!

8 hours ago, Venice said:

ily lmao

In other news, since I didn't comment on it yet, I'm soooo glad Lana shared that album info at Denny's! It sounded like she was devastated to hear about the 17 week production delay which threw everything off and so now that that's all come to light, I have more faith in future dates she'll share bc I'm sure she doesn't want a 2.0 of this mess again anytime soon!

plus, with covid and the vinyl manufacturer fires a few years ago, it sucks but some of it is out of her control and she was really wanting us to hear it earlier than this. i keep saying this but i think she’s already recording for a new album for after COCC

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

20 hours ago, Lustformoney said:

how much do you wanna bet that the album cover is a selfie

Wouldn't mind that if it would be a selfie like this :28238752-0-image-a-3_1589154552277.jpg

That would be a serve especially if she calls it Pacific Blue!!!

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

What if it's called White Hot Forever and that's what she meant by "Tulsa Jesus Freak: White Hot Forever"?

I know it's an og song, but you never know with her. 

TJF for Christmas. A dream. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Who cares what the  cover will be like, it's literally a gift digital drop for us fans, you are not going to get a special boxset of this to treasure. What matters is the music will be amazing and she gives it to us out of the goodness of her heart. Feels like some of you just complain for the sake of it at this point.

i dont believe we are getting a cover album, she only said that to make the long ass delay not seem so bad, the same way she announced chemtrails in her QFTC post to make her statement not seem so bad and to turn peoples focus on something else

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e