Elle

"American Standards & Classics" Cover Album - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

10 minutes ago, veinsineon said:

Lana covering These Boots Are Made For Walking or Bang Bang :trisha: LET ME DREAM

Yes Yes YES. I still want Johnny Guitar the more I think about it too. It would suit her so well. (Also to anyone out there that hasn’t seen the Joan Crawford starring “Johnny Guitar” go watch it NOW) 

43 minutes ago, veinsineon said:

Lana covering These Boots Are Made For Walking or Bang Bang :trisha: LET ME DREAM

BANG BANG - UV STYLE

PLEASE LORD JESUS 

:omg:

Lana Del Rey Ultraviolence GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Honestly I hope she doesn't go for the type of classics we've all heard before (stuff like I put a spell on you, bang bang, baby it's cold outside and the likes that pretty much everyone's done). 

Hopefully she'll throw some Elvis in there.

Also unmanifesting Hey Blue Baby and Stupid for being so happy.

Can't wait for the new song tonight! yay

2 hours ago, Roses of Saigon said:

BANG BANG - UV STYLE

PLEASE LORD JESUS 

:omg:

I've been wanting her to cover Bang Bang since I've been a stan (2013). I'd die out of happiness if she finally delivered something that I've been dreaming of for so long :lange:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

6 minutes ago, Chestnut Fox Sexy Jesus said:

but it's going to be boring :crai:If I have to hear "son of a preacher man" one more time I - ... ugh

I mean, if they're classics it's bound to happen. 

I'd love if she covered I Put A Spell On You and Bang Bang, like you said. It would be nice but let's wait till wtv the release date is 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

21 minutes ago, Chestnut Fox Sexy Jesus said:

Honestly I hope she doesn't go for the type of classics we've all heard before (stuff like I put a spell on you, bang bang, baby it's cold outside and the likes that pretty much everyone's done). 

.....but that’s literally what standards are. Songs become standards when they’re covered by everyone. 

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

maybe an unpopular opinion but I do hope there's at least 1 or 2 Christmas songs in it considering it's supposedly coming out on the 25th. Hasn't she already recorded Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas? I think White Christmas or even Santa Baby would be :cuteface: 

sgopYhV.gif

16 minutes ago, JehovahThikness said:

maybe an unpopular opinion but I do hope there's at least 1 or 2 Christmas songs in it considering it's supposedly coming out on the 25th. Hasn't she already recorded Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas? I think White Christmas or even Santa Baby would be :cuteface: 

Santa Daddy you mean

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I know its supposedly only going to drop digitally but I hope later on next year we will get physicals. Especially if she picks great covers and does them well :icant::dance: 

It would be a shame if we didn't. 

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

id die for a Cass Elliot cover... (a not dream a lil dream) i think this song would be perfect for lana 

i am the queen of the universe. the waves part, and they engulf me, and the water is warm.   

https://onlineparades.bandcamp.com/album/sure-jan