Elle

"American Standards & Classics" Cover Album - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

She was also asked to record Doin Time by Interscope just for the Sublime doc, and ended up putting it on NFR because it fit the rest of the album. I could see her putting this on the covers record as it is an American classic and I’m sure it would help with the philanthropic advance of the song!

2 hours ago, recklessdaughter said:

.....but that’s literally what standards are. Songs become standards when they’re covered by everyone. 

I’m sure there’s many standards that are not as popular - anyway I’m here to witness the collapse of lanaboards now that the new single has dropped - she looks BOMB 

11 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

She was also asked to record Doin Time by Interscope just for the Sublime doc, and ended up putting it on NFR because it fit the rest of the album. I could see her putting this on the covers record as it is an American classic and I’m sure it would help with the philanthropic advance of the song!

and it’s DEFINITELY an “American standard” and “classic” soo :ma:

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Yeah, this is likely on the Standards album, but the song that's coming on December 4th is the "single"

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Ok, I fucking love this bitch so fucking much. Summertime is blowing my mind right now ?

This American Classic covers album is going to rock my life, I can tell already. Knowing that there will also be a Patsy Cline song included. My meltdowns are commencing in 3, 2, 1...

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

I want her to cover Cry Me a River. I know she already recorded a cover back in 2012 or something like that and the song leaked a few years ago, but I think it’d be so much better with her current vocals! I’d love a rendition like the one she did in 2019

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~