Elle

"American Standards & Classics" Cover Album - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, Pin Up Galore said:

next summer when Lana delays COCC again so she releases a rock standards and classics album produced by Dan and we finally hear her Cactus collab with the Foo Fighters PBDnlJc.gif

We still  need this as an emoji @Elle 

:hooker:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

On 11/23/2020 at 9:52 AM, WildMustang said:

a cover of this please 

On 11/23/2020 at 10:02 AM, HoneyViolence said:

Imagine Lana covering this

On 11/23/2020 at 12:32 PM, CinnamonGirl said:

imagine a "people are strange" cover

i NEED lana to cover the doors in HQ i NEED IT :crying:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

On 11/23/2020 at 11:32 AM, CinnamonGirl said:

imagine a "people are strange" cover

This PLEASE

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 hour ago, IanadeIrey said:

Quick cover mock-up using the selfie she posted today! Inspired by Elvis Presley’s album covers from the 50s!

Processed-with-VSCO-with-nc-preset.jpg

Love it, legend :wowcry:

Spoiler

Actually, I wouldn't mind that selfie being the cover :creep:.

I think she's been hinting at (or reusing, idk) a lot of stuff during these months: her tweeting "Summertime and the living is crazy" (I know those aren't the real lyrics but I love reaching) when promoting Interview, her using that "Motel" clip on Salamander and then in LMLYLAW. And also the "White Hot Forever: Tulsa Jesus Freak" car clip that was on LMLYLAW too! So I wouldn't be surprised, plus she looks great :wub:

Spoiler

:ma:

Capture.jpg

15 minutes ago, past the bushes said:

Love it, legend :wowcry:

Reveal hidden contents

Actually, I wouldn't mind that selfie being the cover :creep:.

I think she's been hinting at (or reusing, idk) a lot of stuff during these months: her tweeting "Summertime and the living is crazy" (I know those aren't the real lyrics but I love reaching) when promoting Interview, her using that "Motel" clip on Salamander and then in LMLYLAW. And also the "White Hot Forever: Tulsa Jesus Freak" car clip that was on LMLYLAW too! So I wouldn't be surprised, plus she looks great :wub:

Reveal hidden contents

Thank you, legend :wowcry:

Spoiler

I totally agree :creep: I think the feel of the photo is also stylized and classically “LDR” enough to the point where it could serve as an official promo pic for the covers record and you’re so right about her repurposing visuals - the first selfie we got with her blonde this year, she posted in June and it appeared on the back cover of Violet. Plus, I think some of the Violet promo pics taken in her backyard were just BTS pics of Chemtrails-related projects. We shall stay tuned but I am excited!

On another note though, I could see the cover of the covers record being taken on set of the Summertime video, or more likely on set of the video she shot in the cowboy, wild-west themed bar 2 days ago, maybe to mimic the Singing Cowboys of the 50s! 

Spoiler

5 hours ago, RormanNockwell said:

We deserve

She would never, but can you imagine the slayage that it would be? The power that that has...

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

2 hours ago, IanadeIrey said:

Quick cover mock-up using the selfie she posted today! Inspired by Elvis Presley’s album covers from the 50s!

Processed-with-VSCO-with-nc-preset.jpg

it's been a while since i've told you this but you're so talented and i'm obsessed with you

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me