Elle

"American Standards & Classics" Cover Album - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 minute ago, PARADIXO said:

to think i was team delulu :defeated:

It'll release when she's awake again. :troll: NEVER FEAR! 

Just now, Rico25 said:

Omg this album is amazing her vocals wow :defeated::crying5:

Hide contents

:awkney:

:bebe::thumb3:

If Lana was honest why she didn’t release this album we’d be even more disappointed..

’I just spent the last  3 weeks with my girlies drinking wine and comparing Juice Plus products I’m sorry’ 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

I'm not really surprised it's not here, i figured her posting the COCC teaser was in place of the covers album. Still disappointing though. Maybe she should've just released a version of 'Santa Baby' or 'Silent Night' instead. Ah well, there's always next year if nothing happens by the end of the day. Anyways happy Christmas everyone!

What’s your favorite track on the album? Mine is her woeful jazz rendition of Dolly Parton’s Jolene:krylie:

but fr I’m not putting any stock into these livestream announcements anymore lol

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

3 hours ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

She didn’t wish us a Merry Christmas yet, which she does each year. Not all hope is lost, I guess, though I’m not sure at all an album is coming today or in the next. Maybe she really thought this album was shaping up to be something that she wants to develop a bit more...

Ok!!!!! it might be the mimosas my adopted family is serving (thank God for family that isn't blood/best friends family is love) but I will cling to this tilll....2 at the latest. Then sober reality will come in for the swift kick....Zach Dawes baby, you better be creating magic:dorothy2:

We didn’t get this album today, but we are still definitely getting it. Just like when she announced Chemtrails for September 5th, the date seemed unlikely once she formally announced Violet with the pre-order. Once she announced the Chemtrails pre-order, I kind of assumed this wasn’t coming this week. But I have no doubt in my mind that this will come out next year, and probably in better shape than it would’ve been in today. Don’t lose hope yet :) 

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

35 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

What’s your favorite track on the album? Mine is her woeful jazz rendition of Dolly Parton’s Jolene:krylie:

but fr I’m not putting any stock into these livestream announcements anymore lol

My all time favorites are her covers of Cinnamon Girl and It’s All Over Now Baby Blue 

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

I guess this isnt coming today. If I happen to be correct -which seems plausible-, it'll be the ...fourth? fake date she has given this year without the tiniest regard about apologising to her fandom when the date turned to be fake. We complain a lot about her managers, but seeing the way she behaves, it's truly a managing miracle the fact that she still has the career she has.

tumblr_ml01gvUPCG1r18fjgo1_1280.gif

Another year, another lie, another broken promise

She makes it really hard to stan her these days

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Personally, I do think it will eventually come out since she went as far as to release Summertime and showed herself in the studio for the album a few times on social media. I feel like this record differs from other teased projects (such as the “unreleased” album) in that she released a single & music video for it, but I guess we’ll see lol

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

26 minutes ago, Macintosh Manhattan said:

tumblr_ml01gvUPCG1r18fjgo1_1280.gif

Another year, another lie, another broken promise

She makes it really hard to stan her these days

They were all trivial things like music videos. She's never promised a whole album at a specific time then attempted to distract us with something else. She owes us nothing but she could have just never said this and Summertime could have been a standalone single as a surprise but instead she did all of that just to disappoint.