Elle

"American Standards & Classics" Cover Album - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I know I’m not usually one to be impatient but I’m seriously dying to get the album cover and tracklist and maybe even a preorder even if everything ships in over a year. Maybe not so much impatient as overly excited lol. Honestly I don’t think I’ve ever been so excited for a Lana album and idek why this one specifically has me so hyped. I’m just so ready for this.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

On 12/4/2020 at 1:57 PM, Miss Doing Nothing said:

Omg what if she is covering her own song? From Lizzy Grant 

this would be very interesting, but a serve, i would think so :nails: i'm ready for v6 of yayo! it'll fit perfectly with summertime

let me, put on a show for you, daddy :sadcore2: :pray: 

OH YOUR DADDDDDYYYYY HE'SSSS RICHHH :whine: :rock:

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

Ew. EW. why TF are we talking about a delay. Yall, no. Im sorry, even though her track record is sort of...ass...this album is coming. I refuse to entertain the thought that she'd delay this. There is no point or reason she could come up with. Have some faith brethren and sistren. Also sorry my tone comes off so strong, I came on here and saw all these "delay" posts and honestly saw a bit of red. Even though its not that serious hahah but for real, we're getting this. It will be low-key and made for the stans, which is us. Ok, I feel better. Adding delay to the cursed filthy word list, "soon" being chief among them.

Since it’s covers and digital only, there’s not a précise amount of songs that need to be there. It could just be a cute EP even. When she talked about it, it sounded as if a couple of songs were already recorded. 
it’s the main reason why a delay is possible (it’s Lana here) but more unlikely. Plus imagine delaying an album that was made to help us with the delay of another one... That would be the meta of bad. 

I hope it is a well produced record with full orchestration. We will probably get IPhone on the living room floor vocals with some added piano and an occasional cat. (with mask on)

W6AePSO.jpeg

13 minutes ago, FredRed said:

We will probably get IPhone on the living room floor vocals with some added piano and an occasional cat. (with mask on)

thats how Chemtrails gonna sound because its produced by J*ck. Thankfully shes recording cover album with someone else that can actually produce music

Not a covers album being delayed when the L.P only exist BC COCC is delayed aswell :crai: :scoff: 

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

the way I haven’t told my siblings what I want for Christmas yet because I’m waiting for Lana to drop the pre-order and *crickets *crickets 

5 hours ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Since it’s covers and digital only, there’s not a précise amount of songs that need to be there. It could just be a cute EP even. When she talked about it, it sounded as if a couple of songs were already recorded. 
it’s the main reason why a delay is possible (it’s Lana here) but more unlikely. Plus imagine delaying an album that was made to help us with the delay of another one... That would be the meta of bad. 

wait a minute - did she say it was digital only? 

16 minutes ago, Chestnut Fox Sexy Jesus said:

the way I haven’t told my siblings what I want for Christmas yet because I’m waiting for Lana to drop the pre-order and *crickets *crickets 

wait a minute - did she say it was digital only? 

As of now it’s been announced as digital only. Maybe she‘ll release it later physically or possibly as a bundle with COTCC, which I would love

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????