Elle

"American Standards & Classics" Cover Album - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I'm actually very happy that Nikki is involved in the Christmas album because otherwise sis would delay that as well

I think it will actually come at Christmas because otherwise she'd be letting Nikki down and not just us

She sure as fuck doesn't care about delaying stuff when it's just her and us, so

ETA: I thought this was the Christmas album thread I am too confusion

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

9 minutes ago, sansafuckingstark said:

I'm so excited for this! Maybe I'm alone in this but I consider this cover album an actual LDR album because I'm sure she will make the songs her own. 

Agreed! This is great news, we're getting a bonus album for Christmas that we never expected, and Chemtrails wasn't looking likely for this year anyways.

36 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

I'm actually very happy that Nikki is involved in the Christmas album because otherwise sis would delay that as well

I think it will actually come at Christmas because otherwise she'd be letting Nikki down and not just us

She sure as fuck doesn't care about delaying stuff when it's just her and us, so

ETA: I thought this was the Christmas album thread I am too confusion

are you thinking christmas songs? that’s not happening, she’s just giving us a cover album for christmas

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

42 minutes ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

are you thinking christmas songs? that’s not happening, she’s just giving us a cover album for christmas

No, I'm just calling it the Christmas album because she said it's coming at Christmas

40 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

bbb judging from the video she knows she done fucked up and we aint happy 

excited for this tho!

"I know I don't update you guys a lot"

:coffee:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream