folklore

Ayesha Erotica

8 hours ago, Doja Cat said:

She did it slaps.

Damn just listened to the first song & yep you can really tell it's her (1:40 on MTV).

Her mixing is so good :defeated: she better get on some new That Kid & Slayyyter tracks.

(That Kid wrote a lot of the CXLE songs... so he's definitely still in contact with her or these are Crush outtakes).

8 hours ago, Doja Cat said:

Still hate her for racist shit

Yep. I would like to think she's grown since then & regrets those songs. But we'll never know.

1 hour ago, LunaeManifestum said:

Dont think its right to bring this back but are we sure Cheeseburger is ayesha ? I need a confirmation lol

There's not any 100% confirmation. But it's pretty obvious. Spencer never talks about Ms Cheeseburger but will answer questions about any other producer he's worked with. We also know he did sessions with A for Crush (when he posted the pics on Twitter).

https://twitter.com/itisthatkid/status/1234655653207035904/photo/2

It is weird Taco Bell isn't credited as Ms Cheeseburger. But maybe that was done for A's privacy as obviously everyone knows she made that song.

3 hours ago, DearSociety13 said:

There's not any 100% confirmation. But it's pretty obvious. Spencer never talks about Ms Cheeseburger but will answer questions about any other producer he's worked with. We also know he did sessions with A for Crush (when he posted the pics on Twitter).

https://twitter.com/itisthatkid/status/1234655653207035904/photo/2

It is weird Taco Bell isn't credited as Ms Cheeseburger. But maybe that was done for A's privacy as obviously everyone knows she made that song.

wow thnks thats enough info

Ayesha Nicole Smith also known as Ayesha Erotica, is a transgender singer, rapper and producer. She began uploading music on Soundcloud in late 2015, trying to relive the y2k aesthetic (2000's). 

Roman

Per Ayesha's request, she does not wish to be discussed on LanaBoards. Her previous thread was locked, and I will be locking this thread as well. Thank you for your understanding x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

22 minutes ago, Desert lamp said:

This was what I downloaded when it leaked last year https://onlyfiles.io/f/72ddc2250f82431bbb0cf7a02e34b906 I think the file came from her selling???

Yeah I was wondering if some 320kbps file leaked but still this file you shared its a higher 128kbps file quality than the one 128 kbps i have ripped from soundcloud <3 thnk u so much.

whats interesting is that she sold Taco to That Kid so the only way this could've leaked is through him but I dont think he would do something like that + her files are being leaked all the time so she definitelly got hacked or something

10 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

whats interesting is that she sold Taco to That Kid so the only way this could've leaked is through him but I dont think he would do something like that + her files are being leaked all the time so she definitelly got hacked or something

I know the person who Ayesha sold the beat of Taco Bell to, it's some random from Instagram. She refused to sell the vocal version, and the guy was supposed to write completely new lyrics. Maybe she thought people wouldn't notice since TK's version has a completely different instrumental??

But that's also how A Little Bit Famous, Do What U Do and Hard (2019 songs) got leaked- she sold them

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

A very famous musician named Ayesha Erotica is coming back and Lana just reactivated her Instagram. Do you guys think this means they will release a collaboration track? Ayesha has a track called Lana Del Rey, and Lana has been doing a lot of collaborations recently. What do you guys think? Below is a post linked about Ayesha.