matthewwwww.

Paradise edition missing tracks?

Interscope is not going to be happy. They messed something up when pressing the CDs. I got mine from my local independent store in town and it's also missing tracks 13-15. There's gotta be some sort of recall campaign, although i don't know how they'll go about doing it, if we'll have to send it back directly to Interscope or go through the retailer from which we bought it. Oh man, they're going to lose a LOT of money.

You think they know about it already? I'm sure some pissed off customers have emailed them already...

That sucks. You should contact them - mine's got the deluxe tracks so it's probably faulty.

That sometimes happens - I have an album which is supposed to end with the english version of the first track but it's the french version again :/ but mine's old and second hand, plus the english V is shit anyway. :pft:

tumblr_inline_mpf5hqIjBE1ruk3rs.gif

God I haven't even checked mine...

I'm scared of putting it in a CD player and it will scratch, i want everything in great quality, no scratches.

Edit: But I wouldn't care to be honest as I have Born To Die deluxe edition. And if you're really concerned and you want the quality to be at it's best You could always download the FLAC version of BTD and burn it on a disc. (This is if you can't be bothered getting a refund, but the cd will be crap without the gorgeous black cover)

oh and I got mine for £4!!! Bargain or what?!? (Someone was outside the shop and decided he didn't want it. So he bought it for £8.99 and sold to me for £4, I felt like the world has gifted me)

I only bought it for Paradise.

Lana.pngAngel-Headed Hipster

God I haven't even checked mine...

I'm scared of putting it in a CD player and it will scratch, i want everything in great quality, no scratches.

Edit: But I wouldn't care to be honest as I have Born To Die deluxe edition. And if you're really concerned and you want the quality to be at it's best You could always download the FLAC version of BTD and burn it on a disc. (This is if you can't be bothered getting a refund, but the cd will be crap without the gorgeous black cover)

oh and I got mine for £4!!! Bargain or what?!? (Someone was outside the shop and decided he didn't want it. So he bought it for £8.99 and sold to me for £4, I felt like the world has gifted me)

I only bought it for Paradise.

£4? And such luck! :whoopi:

F off, srsly.

tumblr_inline_mpf5hqIjBE1ruk3rs.gif

That sucks. You should contact them - mine's got the deluxe tracks so it's probably faulty.

You're not from the US, right? How did you get yours? Ordered it online? Bought it in a store?

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

Interscope is not going to be happy. They messed something up when pressing the CDs. I got mine from my local independent store in town and it's also missing tracks 13-15. There's gotta be some sort of recall campaign, although i don't know how they'll go about doing it, if we'll have to send it back directly to Interscope or go through the retailer from which we bought it. Oh man, they're going to lose a LOT of money.

yeah... this is going to be a HUGE money loss for Interscope. Hopefully they have a plan for all of the money they're going to have to refund.

sOlVB.pngSet by Jay

I suspect that this is an issue with the copies in the US. They obviously pressed duplicates of the 12 track master rather than the 15 track one. Also, i have a feeling that the way they're going to rectify this is lame: by offering free lossless (or maybe even 256 kbps mp3) downloads of the 3 missing tracks. But everyone really should push to get a free copy of the correct pressing instead, which evidently is what Europeans have been getting?

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein