Elle

Violet Bent Backwards Over the Grass Merch Drop

5 minutes ago, White Hot Forever said:
  Hide contents

Bussy Boy! Azealia Banks Makes Bank Selling Soap for Bottoms - MEFeater

i maintain my bussy boy and pussy pop mint in packaging :usrs:

i also bought her miss amor soap and actually used it’s the most abrasive thing i think i’ve ever used on my face. would not recommend.

51 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

The way you could remake these using Aliexpress clothing and some needle and thread for under £10 

Ngl, I was already planning last night on buying cheap shirts and make something my own lol

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

2 hours ago, Bunny Mozart said:

The way you could remake these using Aliexpress clothing and some needle and thread for under £10 

well you can DIY everything 

even the LV pattern 

the point of making it unique that it’s official/ authentic, and to support someone you love without buying fake stuff. Thanks.

:smile3:

3 hours ago, expandableclitoris said:

some of yall iz really rich. not to be that bitch but someone could like donate me some cash since 1 dollar equals 5 times my currency :poordat:

Yep some very wealthy Lana stans here. Literally bought over 300-400 dollars worth of stuff (a wooden box) in a heartbeat. Whilst I’m struggling to buy food. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

10 hours ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Yep some very wealthy Lana stans here. Literally bought over 300-400 dollars worth of stuff (a wooden box) in a heartbeat. Whilst I’m struggling to buy food. 

It's a real struggle out there. Lots of people losing jobs or their lives because of the pandemic. Are you able to get to a food bank? We have a few in NYC and thank god it's what's helping me and others going through the same.

I don't know how this ugly expensive merch collection Lana put out keeps getting sold out. I have a feeling a lot of Lana fans use credit cards to pay for this stuff. At a time like this to drop $300 on junk that's not essential? I can't do it. :dorothy2:

I think a lot of fans are middle-aged with jobs or careers (or have a partner with one) that was not negatively affected by the pandemic regarding their finances. Obviously merch is never considered "essential" at any time really and is a way for them to make profit, but there are always people that cannot afford it (maybe more now than usual) so they either don't buy or they put it on credit. Touring and festival shows were all canceled too so this can maybe be a way for them to help offset that loss and continue paying their team

the black shirt is back again 

5 hours ago, thomasoliver88 said:

It works

:smile3:

The wall hanging & the black Violet tee are also both sold out again x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I haven’t seem anyone talk about it, is the picture that’s being used to advertise free ground shipping with orders over $100 new or photoshopped?

I’m also still amazed that a $100 box :rip: was sold out (twice? Or just once) without a single word from her. 

"Don’t forget me"

I was looking through the shop again and I think they updated the quality of the pictures. But is it just me or did they change the rose crewneck's color to a dark pink toned nude? I remember seeing the description before saying it was a pink mauve and it wouldn't be the first time a mockup looks different than the original but this color change seems like a big difference :um2: If it is more accurate to the real thing then its good at least they now changed it. I loved the first ashy cool toned rose pink and I was considering getting it but this new color is definitely not something I'd spend 50 dollars on so I guess I'm saving 50 bucks :agree:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

22 minutes ago, boom like that said:

I was looking through the shop again and I think they updated the quality of the pictures. But is it just me or did they change the rose crewneck's color to a dark pink toned nude? I remember seeing the description before saying it was a pink mauve and it wouldn't be the first time a mockup looks different than the original but this color change seems like a big difference :um2: If it is more accurate to the real thing then its good at least they now changed it. I loved the first ashy cool toned rose pink and I was considering getting it but this new color is definitely not something I'd spend 50 dollars on so I guess I'm saving 50 bucks :agree:

wait i had my white focal focus on my phone so it looked dark I'm just a clown:suicide:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

24 minutes ago, boom like that said:

they did actually! you can see the difference on a post by @lanadelreymerch on instagram. i wonder why they changed the mock up.