Elle

Violet Bent Backwards Over the Grass Merch Drop

32 minutes ago, sweetcinnamoncherry said:

I guess that means that those items finished production first? I have no idea how Live Nation runs, but if I had to guess I'd say the reason for the delays has something to do with production

I feel like the fact that they changed the mock up for the rose crewneck a while ago means that something changed with production, and now it's delayed? Or maybe it has to do with the embroidery on all the clothes?

Either that or they're just sitting in boxes in their warehouse :crai:

I think the sweater/hoodie isn’t done yet

:smile3:

3 hours ago, LanasC keSpoon said:

1 hour ago, UltraviolenceBaby said:

Not again oh my god

wait the description says: VINYLVINYL IS TRANSPARENT IS

Yes, the official USA LDR shop's Violet vinyl was always supposed to be transparent. Her official store never added that description to the website until they started taking orders again after the first batch sold out. The cream variant was her UK store exclusive color. So fucking confusing ?‍♂️

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

4 minutes ago, J.R.OMEGA said:

Yes, the official USA LDR shop's Violet vinyl was always supposed to be transparent. Her official store never added that description to the website until they started taking orders again after the first batch sold out. The cream variant was her UK store exclusive color. So fucking confusing ?‍♂️

I remember the drama when we thought the tranparent one was shipped to someone by mistake haha

but thank god i own all of the vinyls 

5 hours ago, rightofjupiter said:

what do y'all think of the violet blanket? https://www.instagram.com/p/CKImXKAH3HB/

i almost ordered one bc i love the book/record but i wish she'd used diff art work and diff lines, these are not my fav from her

Okay yeah kinda glad that I didn't spend that much money for it, I thought that It was gonna be heavier and the "glitchy" print kinda triggers me lol (I know it was made on purpose because straight lines are difficult to make but still...) 

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

6 hours ago, rightofjupiter said:

there's a whole market for tape players now, and people buy them at thrift store– i think some people really do listen to them (i grew up on tapes too so don't really get it, but to each their own)

what do y'all think of the violet blanket? https://www.instagram.com/p/CKImXKAH3HB/

i almost ordered one bc i love the book/record but i wish she'd used diff art work and diff lines, these are not my fav from her

SO BEAUTIFUL 

6 hours ago, rightofjupiter said:

there's a whole market for tape players now, and people buy them at thrift store– i think some people really do listen to them (i grew up on tapes too so don't really get it, but to each their own)

ooo i like it, it looked like its made out of fibers in the original mockup, so im glad its actually made out of cloth

image.png

6 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

its a private lana group so u cant see the post, but here are the photos (by Jeffrey Richards on fb)

Hide contents

Brak dostępnego opisu zdjęcia.

Obraz może zawierać: świeczki

This is the cheapest shit ive ever seen oh my god I literally spent $100 plus shipping on this!!!! She could’ve done better than that it literally looks like something you’d buy from the dollar store and the black ribbon wtf im disappointed!!!!

thank you so much for the pics x

6 minutes ago, UltraviolenceBaby said:

This is the cheapest shit ive ever seen oh my god I literally spent $100 plus shipping on this!!!! She could’ve done better than that it literally looks like something you’d buy from the dollar store and the black ribbon wtf im disappointed!!!!

thank you so much for the pics x

ik thank god i didnt have enough money to buy it lol. Looks straight out of Dealz. Np

1 hour ago, Lustformoney said:

someone on facebook showed their Forgotten vibes box, its so fucking ugly i cant. the crystal heart looks like plastic

Maybe it would be cute for $20 but for $100? Absolutely not. 

I regretted not getting one at first but now I'm definitely glad I didn't. 

52 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

its a private lana group so u cant see the post, but here are the photos (by Jeffrey Richards on fb)

Reveal hidden contents

Obraz może zawierać: świeczki

tbh not that bad, we all knew we were going to get scammed and ripped off. pretty much how i expected it lmao

image.png

5 minutes ago, UltraviolenceBaby said:

Never thought it would be that bad

i expected it to be bad yes but not that cheapy bad ?

well it's a Selenite and those tend to look like that :rip:  it looks cute imo

definitely not worth $100 obviously. my personal theory is they put it up with the wrong price tag but ran with it when they realized it was selling out anyway

image.png

13 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

well it's a Selenite and those tend to look like that :rip:  it looks cute imo

definitely not worth $100 obviously. my personal theory is they put it up with the wrong price tag but ran with it when they realized it was selling out anyway

Yes it would definitely be good for like $30 and I wouldn’t regret it

omg you think so? Cuz how come it’s more expensive than the blanket

Remember when we all thought that the selenite heart was going to be the next heart necklace lol? Well I guess not anymore... :eek3:

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

I finally got an email response from Lana's store and it said that my order should ship "no later than late February" 

I got the rose crewneck and the black hoodie, for reference