Elle

Violet Bent Backwards Over the Grass Merch Drop

1 minute ago, Alexis Del Rey said:

Has anyone gotten ANYTHING? ANY updates? Lanas merchandise shop is on crack. I just got a message for the fuck it I love you hoodie when I never ordered it :facepalm:  Jesus please take the wheel LMAO

PLSSS WHAT

1 hour ago, Alexis Del Rey said:

Has anyone gotten ANYTHING? ANY updates? Lanas merchandise shop is on crack. I just got a message for the fuck it I love you hoodie when I never ordered it :facepalm:  Jesus please take the wheel LMAO

I got this same email :bebe: I never ordered the FIILY hoodie either 

I sent them an email to make sure it was an error on their end, I’ll report back when they respond

giphy-1.gif 

I got the same FIILY hoodie delay email... I have 2 orders waiting. The rose sweatshirt and that wall hanging on one, and the 3 t shirts on another. I'm assuming it's about one or the other. I've not heard about shipping for either order yet. Anybody else waiting on the t-shirts? 

15 hours ago, SouthInGuy said:

I got the same FIILY hoodie... I have 2 orders waiting. The rose sweatshirt and that wall hanging on one, and the 3 t shirts on another. I'm assuming it's about one or the other. I've not heard about shipping for either order yet. Anybody else waiting on the t-shirts? 

Yup, and still no shipping notice.

aOaIzH2.gif

FYI I got this email tonight, so it looks like they’re aware of the error with the FIILY hoodie message and we should expect to receive our proper items:

Dear Customer,

You recently received an email indicating a delay for the Fuck It Waves Pullover hoodie. Please note this was intended for purchasers of the Rose Crewneck and Disappear Hoodie.

The updated ETA on your order is now the week of FEBRUARY 22ND. Once your items have shipped, you will receive an email confirmation with tracking. Please excuse the delay as we are experiencing an overwhelming demand for product and shortage of staff and supplies. We are working very diligently to get this order out as soon as possible while adhering to exceptional quality standards.  

We thank you again for your patience and understanding.

giphy-1.gif 

My rose crewneck finally came today! I honestly really love it haha it is a bit on the thin side, but its really soft and fleecy on the inside that it doesn't really matter. (Also really warm and cozy!)

I was worried I wouldn't like the brown embroidery/print but I honestly think it goes pretty well with the color of the crewneck, which is definitely a darker, dusty mauve. I also got a medium (and I'm normally a size medium) and I'd say it fits perfectly, just a little loose, but not too baggy, although the sleeves are a bit too long on me but I'm fine with that haha

On 2/11/2021 at 3:38 PM, rightofjupiter said:

just dropping in on this thread to laugh at myself, the last bitch on earth without a violet merch shipping notification? i'll just be here waiting, i guess  :makeup:

Still waiting on something . . . anything :crossed:

I get so anxious knowing that some people have gotten their items WEEKS ago and I'm trying to be as patient as I can lol.

1 hour ago, VioletPrincess said:

Still waiting on something . . . anything :crossed:

I get so anxious knowing that some people have gotten their items WEEKS ago and I'm trying to be as patient as I can lol.

57 minutes ago, 99centlips said:

same :pout:

At least we have each other? :oic:

aOaIzH2.gif

On 1/22/2021 at 10:07 PM, rightofjupiter said:

feeling bummed that i didn't get the blanket now that it's sold out...do ya'll think they'll re-stock any of the violet stuff at this point?

The blankets were just restocked! Exactly 300 in stock. Considering getting one myself but I have been overspending recently. 

13 minutes ago, White Hot Forever said:

The blankets were just restocked! Exactly 300 in stock. Considering getting one myself but I have been overspending recently. 

thanks for this! They briefly restocked a week or so ago and I got one after all :party:

aOaIzH2.gif

4 hours ago, White Hot Forever said:

I just decided to buy one even though I've been kind of overspending lately too 

:eek:

But I've been wanting it for a while and decided that it coming back in stock was a sign to get it haha