Elle

Violet Bent Backwards Over the Grass Merch Drop

I got the shipping notification for my blanket last night which was like surprisingly fast haha but I know it'll probably be at least a week before it starts moving :eek:

Also, something I noticed about the confirmation email for the chemtrails merch is that at the bottom it says to contact lanadelrey@umgstores.com instead of the Live Nation email so I think they finally dropped live nation 

And maybe...just maybe the chemtrails merch won't be so delayed like the past merch was haha

OMG I got a shipping confirmation today :hype: 

I'm just scared something will happen to my items because I'm moving out of this apartment Friday (the address I originally gave the store because I didn't know it'd take this long to ship lmao) and I won't be in my new address I gave the post office for forwarding for about a week... :crying5:

giphy-1.gif 

1 hour ago, Downtown Baby Doll said:

OMG I got a shipping confirmation today :hype: 

I'm just scared something will happen to my items because I'm moving out of this apartment Friday (the address I originally gave the store because I didn't know it'd take this long to ship lmao) and I won't be in my new address I gave the post office for forwarding for about a week... :crying5:

I’m having the exact same issue, I ordered my stuff in November but I’m moving soon and I assumed it would be here by now :toofunny:

My tracking has been stuck at the same ‘in transit’ stage for over a week now too, I just hope it gets here

I got my shipping notification too :hype:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I got my disappear hoodie yesterday and its really nice! Its more of a dark gray than black, and the embroidery looks really good on the front and back!

I also got a large (normally a medium) and it fits so well, like its longer instead of wider and its honestly so flattering haha 

got my forgotten shirt today and it's so nice! a heavier weight and the embroidered pocket is so cute. still wonder how/why a HIADT shirt was added to the violet merch drop– not complaining bc it's one of my fav LDR songs but still. it does have some of the most poetic of her lyrics so maybe that's the connection, but who knows. my offering blanket is supposed to arrive tomorrow! slowly deleting email receipts from the many orders i currently have w her online stores...:smokes:

aOaIzH2.gif

Is anyone else still having any trouble? I check my tracking daily and it was updating smoothly till the 19th of feb where it’s been ‘in transit’ ever since and I’m getting no replies to my emails either