Elle

Violet Bent Backwards Over the Grass Merch Drop

omg I just got the shipping notification for my rose crewneck! I saw that another person got their shipping confirmation for it too so I think everyone's should be shipping soon as well

So I just received my Forgotten Vibes Box. It's not listed on her website anymore and I can't remember everything that's in it :facepalm: What are the sticks?

Also, the fact that it's called the Forgotten Vibes Box is very apropo because I forgot that I even ordered it

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

7 minutes ago, J.R.OMEGA said:

So I just received my Forgotten Vibes Box. It's not listed on her website anymore and I can't remember everything that's in it :facepalm: What are the sticks?

Also, the fact that it's called the Forgotten Vibes Box is very apropo because I forgot that I even ordered it

Palo Santo wood, it's a holy wood and is burned similar to white sage.

Anyone know if "GnarlyWood" is associated with this Violet merch line? I got a shipment confirmation for something from GnarlyWood idk wtf it is, and all I see is that they're a shit company in Carlsbad, CA that sells musical merch, I can't think of anything else it might be, just curious

18 hours ago, wittycatchphrase said:

Anyone know if "GnarlyWood" is associated with this Violet merch line? I got a shipment confirmation for something from GnarlyWood idk wtf it is, and all I see is that they're a shit company in Carlsbad, CA that sells musical merch, I can't think of anything else it might be, just curious

Yeah, I got an email from them too when I emailed Live Nation a few weeks ago about how my order hadn't shipped yet haha I think they're the ones who actually pack up all the merch and ship it out and Live Nation just oversees it

2 hours ago, sweetcinnamoncherry said:

Yeah, I got an email from them too when I emailed Live Nation a few weeks ago about how my order hadn't shipped yet haha I think they're the ones who actually pack up all the merch and ship it out and Live Nation just oversees it

Thanks so much, I was like "WTF is this?" lol. Appreciate your help!

2 hours ago, Distantly said:

My rose crew neck shipping status updated and it *should* be here by Thursday 2/4!! :excited:

omg! I hope mine updates soon too haha it still just says that the label was created but they haven't received the package yet :crai:

28 minutes ago, sweetcinnamoncherry said:

omg! I hope mine updates soon too haha it still just says that the label was created but they haven't received the package yet :crai:

That's how mine was until today so here's hoping yours and everyones updates by Monday!!