Elle

Violet Bent Backwards Over the Grass Merch Drop

I just got a notification that my black hoodie shipped! 

My rose crewneck still hasn't started moving yet though :crai: so I'm guessing it'll be a while before the black hoodie does too

38 minutes ago, Distantly said:

LdrMemorabilia on ig posted the crew neck. Sadly it is not embroidered in the back like it said it would be? And it definitely is the darker pink and not light pink like we originally thought it would be. 

I also noticed that the picture on her shop makes the rose graphic look a lot darker than it does in the picture (like more gray than black) but maybe it looks darker in person

I'm still excited to get it though and hopefully it'll come soon haha

7 hours ago, sweetcinnamoncherry said:

I also noticed that the picture on her shop makes the rose graphic look a lot darker than it does in the picture (like more gray than black) but maybe it looks darker in person

I'm still excited to get it though and hopefully it'll come soon haha

7 hours ago, 99centlips said:

nothing yet :( i ordered on Nov 13th 

yes me too! Mine is supposed to come tonight and I hope you guys get it soon!

I read somewhere that the more items you buy the longer it’ll take to get them or something? For this drop this is all I bought so maybe you guys bought more stuff and that’s why it’s taking longer?

3 hours ago, Distantly said:

yes me too! Mine is supposed to come tonight and I hope you guys get it soon!

I read somewhere that the more items you buy the longer it’ll take to get them or something? For this drop this is all I bought so maybe you guys bought more stuff and that’s why it’s taking longer?

I bought the rose crewneck and the black hoodie in separate orders so idk

update: my rose crewneck is finally in transit and is supposed to come next Wednesday! (After like 12 days after it "shipped" lol)

Hopefully my black hoodie will actually start moving soon too!

3 hours ago, TRENCH said:

help.. should I get the violet picture disc or the cream vinyl?  

i got the picture disc and think it's so beautiful (i love the oranges artwork and it looks SO nice on the vinyl) but do wish it came in a gatefold.

aOaIzH2.gif

1 hour ago, sweetcinnamoncherry said:

update: my rose crewneck is finally in transit and is supposed to come next Wednesday! (After like 12 days after it "shipped" lol)

Hopefully my black hoodie will actually start moving soon too!

mine too!!! we won!!

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

30 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

i got the picture disc and think it's so beautiful (i love the oranges artwork and it looks SO nice on the vinyl) but do wish it came in a gatefold.

This tho!!!!!!   ... also no shame I literally ripped open the glued together front sleeve on my blue Urban Outfitters copy of Violet and keep them both together in that as a cute little double lp thing :facepalm: that being said the interior of the gatefold definitely ripped/went paper-y hollow on the inside (like when you peel a sticker and it leaves that shitty torn paper sorta thing idk how to word this lmao) 

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

i finally received my rose crewneck yesterday!! i ordered a large so it’d be oversized and it fits perfect!! my only two criticisms are that it’s thinner than i anticipated. less like a sweatshirt more like a sweater. and also the color is a lot darker than the photo, a lot more mauve! i still love it regardless and am going to wear it as much as i can before it gets too warm

1 hour ago, peachlipgloss said:

i finally received my rose crewneck yesterday!! i ordered a large so it’d be oversized and it fits perfect!! my only two criticisms are that it’s thinner than i anticipated. less like a sweatshirt more like a sweater. and also the color is a lot darker than the photo, a lot more mauve! i still love it regardless and am going to wear it as much as i can before it gets too warm

Thats so exciting! I can't wait to get mine too haha