Elle

Violet Bent Backwards Over the Grass Merch Drop

Sooooo for any crazy collector who’s interested here’s a link to official polish release of Violet that’s coming June 30th this year :wub:

it’s basically the same book but in polish but I can see someone from here having it in their collection for fun 

3-D172-AC2-0-C7-E-4-FE4-838-E-A89-F4-D8-

https://www.empik.com/violet-robi-mostek-na-trawie-lana-del-rey,p1267289171,ksiazka-p

13 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

i just realized the price..... $40 for a "graphic design is my passion" shirt nicki4

On 5/19/2021 at 10:01 PM, White Hot Forever said:

The forgotten vibes box was restocked and it's only $60 now

https://lanadelreystore.com/collections/violet/products/forgotten-vibes-box

I feel bad for everyone who paid $100... you got scammed 

Just got it with free shipping for about $50 with the code too :creepna3:

So.. it's been about two and a half months since I emailed them about the broken selenite heart in my vibes box, and I have yet to hear back. They specifically said in the auto-response to not send duplicate requests or they'll be sent to the back of the queue, but I feel like it's been so long that I should try again.. especially now that they just restocked with the boxes and now I'm faced with the decision to either just try reaching out to them again or shelling out more money to rebuy another box :toofunny:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

On 5/21/2021 at 5:39 AM, Elle said:

So.. it's been about two and a half months since I emailed them about the broken selenite heart in my vibes box, and I have yet to hear back. They specifically said in the auto-response to not send duplicate requests or they'll be sent to the back of the queue, but I feel like it's been so long that I should try again.. especially now that they just restocked with the boxes and now I'm faced with the decision to either just try reaching out to them again or shelling out more money to rebuy another box :toofunny:

i contacted them back in february about a missing item in my order anf they only got back to me a week ago and I did send duplicate requests... id just spam them at this point tbh

image.png

On 5/20/2021 at 11:39 PM, Elle said:

On 5/22/2021 at 6:04 AM, Dominikx4 said:

i contacted them back in february about a missing item in my order anf they only got back to me a week ago and I did send duplicate requests... id just spam them at this point tbh

I agree lol they always get back to me after I spam them with a few emails. Honestly I think the "don't send duplicate emails or you'll get sent back to end of the queue" is not true and they just don't want to be overrun with emails but...if its been 2 months I think you should send them a few more haha

On 3/31/2021 at 7:08 PM, venicebitch said:

Sooooo for any crazy collector who’s interested here’s a link to official polish release of Violet that’s coming June 30th this year :wub:

it’s basically the same book but in polish but I can see someone from here having it in their collection for fun 

3-D172-AC2-0-C7-E-4-FE4-838-E-A89-F4-D8-

https://www.empik.com/violet-robi-mostek-na-trawie-lana-del-rey,p1267289171,ksiazka-p

Does anybody know how to buys this? I'm not completely stupid (yeah right) when it comes to translating on the computer but I can't figure out how to get this shipped to the usa. I'd really like to add this to my collection if I can. 

21 minutes ago, Alunadelrey said:

me 2. keep em coming UO lets restock HM and UV exclusive covers next

small-sq-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.gife4d193ad6825522455102e1518efe3d6835b52da

French version coming in march : https://livre.fnac.com/a16111709/Lana-Del-Rey-Violette-sur-l-herbe-a-la-renverse

It'll be weird to read a translation after hearing her perform them on audio book. I'm not sure how that would work out. The title already sounds weird but I guess it did in english as well before being used to it...

Anyone has read a translation of it so far ? How it it ?

On 1/27/2022 at 11:56 AM, TextBook said:

An Italian version of Violet Bent Backwards Over The Grass is coming

https://www.mondadoristore.it/Violet-Lana-Del-Rey/eai978880473824/

Does anyone know if this actually came out? The link here says it's out of stock and I can't find it anywhere else on the web. But I just ordered the French version to go with my Spanish, Swedish, and Polish versions so I need this if it's out there somewhere. 

6 hours ago, SouthInGuy said:

Does anyone know if this actually came out? The link here says it's out of stock and I can't find it anywhere else on the web. But I just ordered the French version to go with my Spanish, Swedish, and Polish versions so I need this if it's out there somewhere. 

No, it didn't :c

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

My French version came today to go along with the American and British English, Spanish, Swedish, and Polish versions. Please let me know if it comes out in any other translations so I can keep the collection complete! 

FNdVVyIXEAAjo4m?format=jpg&name=small