Elle

Violet Bent Backwards Over the Grass Merch Drop

Well, there goes $300!  Good thing today is payday! I'm really glad I was able to snag that keepsake box! That is exactly the type of merch she needs to come up with for the COCC release!  A box that includes inspired little mementos that go with the record and sets the mood!    FYI Ben & Ed: This is the kind of merch that many of us want to see! Physical merch is not done very much these days and the keepsake box is a great idea! Please see if she'll do one for the COCC release! Please keep it going!  I am more than happy to turn my paycheck over to Lana! I'm also glad they are offering larger sizes because my ass is definitely not fitting into a size L!!  Now let's just hope I actually receive this in a somewhat timely manner. I still have flashbacks of the signed Lust For Life CD pre-order and it took over a year to receive my autographed LFL CD ? 

i don't love the design work on this stuff (ie the illustration) tho i wonder if lana did it herself? in that case it would be more special. i did order the hope shirt tho cuz that's one of my all time fav lana songs– love that the lettering is embroidered on the front (tho wish it were embroidered rather than screenprinted on the back).

aOaIzH2.gif

I got a vibes box and a blanket. 

me to my husband: I promise I won’t spend any money while you’re gone. 

husband: goes to work. 

lana: violet merch drop. 

me: on top of being a woman I am scared guys.:rip: 

6 minutes ago, recklessdaughter said:

I showed my husband the rose sweatshirt and he bought it for me as a Christmas present!!! :flutter:

aww that's so kind of him! very wholesome :flutter: 

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

Selenite is so special, I love that it's included in the box :wub: If I had the bones I'd be all over it! Or if it was worth the $100...

Thinking about the grey hoodie. Love the back and that the verse is embroidered :wub:

4 minutes ago, titanicearth said:

I really wish I could buy the forgotten vibes box. It reminds me of an alphabet blocks box I had when I was younger. ?  

Same, I really want that heart-shaped LDR selenite. :defeated:

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

I’m into the pink crew sweatshirt but I can’t justify the price having just bought a ps5 and a game (also considering the restaurant industry is shite right now and I’m not making money).