Sign in to follow this  
Rust Dress

Lana made an appearance on Kacy Hill’s virtual show - November 13th, 2020

I posted this in the COTCC thread, but based on the fact that Chuck is wearing a bandanna as a mask AND the couch/windows we can see, I believe they’re at Conway Studios, where Lana has been recording since 2018! Maybe she’s putting final touches on Chemtrails, or more likely, working on the covers record!
Lana looks so good as always <3 her hair and lashes are super pretty :flutter:

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

I posted this in the COTCC thread, but based on the fact that Chuck is wearing a bandanna as a mask AND the couch/windows we can see, I believe they’re at Conway Studios, where Lana has been recording since 2018! Maybe she’s putting final touches on Chemtrails, or more likely, working on the covers record!
Lana looks so good as always <3 her hair and lashes are super pretty :flutter:

To be honest, I’m not so sure. I thought they were at a restaurant at first. But it does make sense that they’re at Conway Studios just because of her y’know wearing glasses and that couch

2 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

To be honest, I’m not so sure. I thought they were at a restaurant at first. But it does make sense that they’re at Conway Studios just because of her y’know wearing glasses and that couch

Yeah! I also was thinking of the windows too. They look the same from when we’ve seen them in Lana’s lives with Jack in the studio and from the photo that Jack posted of Lana recording MAC when it came out 2 years ago!

2 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

Oh GOD what if Chunk is singing on the album

DdnyZEx.png

but would it be terrible? maybe not, she did a pretty good job with SANTA BABY, but yeah, it would be corny

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix